Server time (UTC): 2021-01-25, 13:37
Sign in to follow this  
Herr

My year. (Three days early)

My year in DAYZARUP,

Of all the things I thought I'd evr do when I bought my PC, is RolePlay. Yet, here I am, a year after I joined, still playing, enjoying most of it. Of course, I hadn't had my fair few of hiccups. My removal from IRA being what possibly saved my career on DayZRP, but I am still proud of my time in IRA. A couple of mentions are in order, but I love most of this community, know that!

-Tamaster, or MrTamaster92: My best friend on DayZRP, it always seems we end up in a clan together, be it BHM or TOR. I met you in IRA, or maybe before who knows, best pal, top lad.

-Tomeran: I know we don't talk that often, but you have been a person I look up to for a long time, and I love that you gave me a chance in TOR.

-Terra: I have no words to describe how nice and kind you've been to me. I met you in BHM and I still consider you a friend, even though I'd wish things had worked out different with BHM.

-Metaphor: Top lad, you have always been vocal about you're opinions, and I respect you greatly for that. Thanks for being around when I need help in TOR.

-Mushy Mush Mush: Man, you've been a great friend, even when we don't talk much. I remember when I disliked you, but then I met you, so polite and a genuinely nice guy.

-Gijs: I have no words, well I actually do, weird and wise. I learned all I know now about DayZRP from you, most of it anyway. Any time I needed help, I would come to you. Our weird conversations were entertaining, to say the least.

Husky: I don't know, you're weird funny, and you yell a lot. I still consider you friend, top lad. join tor.

Anderson/Neo-Con: You have been one of the funniest people to play with, I hope we still continue our CS:GO rekage.

Like I said, there may be few people I forgot, those who I love know who the are, but it goes without saying that I love the majority of the community, especially staff, the work you guys do is amazing.

To another year!

Damn, Mines gonna come up soon aswell. Ahem, forgot someone ;)

Ahem, forgot someone ;)

I did, HatchBackBandit!

Ahem, forgot someone ;)

I did, HatchBackBandit!

Why u do dis

Ahem, forgot someone ;)

I did, HatchBackBandit!

Why u do dis

:trolldance:

To another good year :D

Guest John Le Bear

Its not your time yet. Please wait like the others did.

Seamus? Why? :(

Maybe spell my name right? :troll:

Seamus? Why? :(

Maybe spell my name right? :troll:

Ah but I can't be bothered to highlight your name, Ctrl+C then drag my mouse four million miles to the right, left click then Ctrl+V. Pls luv meh? :(

Ahem, forgot someone ;)

I did, HatchBackBandit!

u r bootyful <3

<3 I'm honoured to be included seamus