Server time (UTC): 2021-01-19, 14:22
Sign in to follow this  
DeadKiller

A year of DeadKiller.

"I stared in the face of evil, and grinned. Knowing it was not my time to go yet."

Hello friends and fellow RolePlayers. It has been a year since I joined this awesome community. Joining with the wave of PSI fans. Not knowing a single thing about RolePlaying. But The more I played the more I realized that there was a lot more to this place than just finding PSI. This was one of the best DayZ community's out there. And I was lucky to be a part of it. The more I played the more I got better, and the more I started to love this place. I have seen the ups and the downs, the good and the bad. And I have stuck though it all.

Now there are a few people I would like to make a mention to.

Derek Steel-You are one of my best friends on DayZRP and we have been through a lot together. Form The Blood Ravens, To Fox Run PMC, To the Free Medics and FMDS, and so many more shenanigans. You are someone I truly trust.

AJ1080pGamer- You are also one of my best friends on here, and we have been seen a lot. From FMDS, to you and Juggs going Solo for a bit, and in remaking BoS. You really re sparked my intrest in DayZRP when it was starting to Die. And I thank you for that.

Juggs- You showed me a new side to RolePlaying. A more comedic side that added new stuff to my RolePlay. I also see you as a good Friend and hope we stay in touch.

Frayzies and Blackfire- You to where instrumental to helping my RolePlay when it was not doing so well. From just being with you guys and watching you RolePlay you guys really help me. And for that I thank you.

Dax, Osaka, Othuyeg, and the rest of the Free Medics- I love you all. FM at Heart.

Fraser- You are another one of my closest friends and one of the people who feed my RolePlay. I am glad to have you as a friend.

Alsatian (Satan)- Satan you motherf**ker. <3

The Guys from FOX- I love you all and I am glad we are all managing to stay in touch.

Reece- I hate you, you troll. <3

Tomaran, and the rest of TOR- you guys have been great over the past few months and I hope to spend many more with you.

All of Staff (Curent and Former)- I love you all for what you do to keep this server running.

All of the BOS guys- Love you all. <3

I would also just like to mention some more people

SweatJoe

Tdawg (Arcus)

Arrex

Alfie

Jarvis

Husky

Semiazas

Matt

Livs

And many more I can't think of.

Thank you all for a great year. And I hope for many more

-DeadKiller

Gratz!

Guest whitepointer

Ah man, such a great milestone that many are not fortunate to make. Congratz man.

I'm sure the moments in-between the first day you joined and now, have been very memorable.

Thanks dead killer because I wasn't a big part of you juggs and A.J. 3 lol jk man nice thread hope to see you again soon it's been a long time man

Wooh, congrats deadkiller!

#OlshaDefenseSquad4lyf

Thanks dead killer because I wasn't a big part of you juggs and A.J. 3 lol jk man nice thread hope to see you again soon it's been a long time man

Updated OP with All of BOS. I Thought I put it in but I guess I forgot.

So many year anniversaries.

Any way well done.

*Raises his glass* To another year!

/It's been a pleasure Playing with you, both you and Derek showed me the ways when I first joined this community and it's thanks to you two that I'm still here today.

<3

Updated OP with All of BOS. I Thought I put it in but I guess I forgot.

<3

Congrats man!

Hope you have many other years like this filled wiht adventures!

Long live Elder Freeman!

Congrats! :D

I've been here almost a year too, at thursday is the day for me. Lets have many more!

Congrats DeadKiller your are an amazing friend and I am glad to have met you, You were one of the best RPers I know and I thank you for being a helping hand when I started. Glad we are Friends and Congrats on your 1 Year in this Community. Mines coming soon as well. :D

The Guys from FOX- I love you all and I am glad we are all managing to stay in touch.

WE LOVE YOU DEADKILLERRR. <3333

tumblr_inline_n50vhvWYU51qdwkwe.gif

To many more years!