Server time (UTC): 2021-01-19, 05:49
Sign in to follow this  
Guest OnosBacon

Joining DayZRP!

Guest OnosBacon

I LOVE the idea of DayZ Role playing! I have watched i few videos about it and I decided to join in on the action!!! When the role play rules are in DayZ standalone I'll be on that right away but for now I'll be playing the mod! I can't promise to be on time for events or anything along those lines because I have a big project to do but when that is done I'll be sure to play!!

Welcome to the horrifying world of Chernarus! Any questions, feel free to ask! Hope to see you in game soon!

Guest OnosBacon

Welcome to the horrifying world of Chernarus! Any questions, feel free to ask! Hope to see you in game soon!

Actually... How long is the wait for the whitelist for non-donors? Do I have to donate to get a chance?

Actually... How long is the wait for the whitelist for non-donors? Do I have to donate to get a chance?

The white list is open for non-donors, at least as far as I'm aware. Donors usually just get bumped up first because of them donating and all, but it's not really needed. The wait depends on how big and how good your application is, so try your best. :D

I never donated when I applied and I got in within 2-3 days! Like Carib said, it really depends on the quality and level of effort that you put into your application.

Remember if you get declined the first time you can always reapply 2 more times, so make sure you save a copy of your application just in case.

Good luck! <3

Guest OnosBacon

The white list is open for non-donors, at least as far as I'm aware. Donors usually just get bumped up first because of them donating and all, but it's not really needed. The wait depends on how big and how good your application is, so try your best. :D

Well it says it is closed for non doners... :( either way i have a story ready on microsoft world so I'll try my hardest in this back story!!!!!

Well it says it is closed for non doners... :( either way i have a story ready on microsoft world so I'll try my hardest in this back story!!!!!

Where'd you read that? If it was on a thread by 'Khardia' that thread hasn't been updated in a long time.

Guest OnosBacon

Where'd you read that? If it was on a thread by 'Khardia' that thread hasn't been updated in a long time.

I went to the tab called whitelist under DayZRP

Welcome to DayZRP.

Be sure to read and memorize the rules. You will need them in the future to avoid breaking the rules. For any additional information either see the forums or ask from staff members, they are more than happy to help. We also have a lot of guides that will provide help. I also urge you to check the clan forums to get yourself oriented on who is who in the hostile land of Chernarus and maybe find yourself a clan to join, if that's what you are into. Also in case of emergency feel free to look out for the staff. Ah and for technical issues the troubleshooting section is the place to look for many technical issues have been solved there.

Stay safe and enjoy your stay.

When i applied i didn't donate and it took over a month to get in but there were something around 100 on the waiting list at the time. looking back i should of paid the 5 euros and be done with it , mainly because since i have got in i have donated a few times now .

:)

Sign in to follow this