Server time (UTC): 2021-01-19, 21:52
Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Neutralisation Strike Force (Would like feedback)

-Dave Morrison's radio flares up-

*A radio signal comes in over Dave Morrisons radio on the table*

"Mr Morrison we have a proposition for you"

*static takes over for a second*

"There are reports of mass amounts of zombies killing civilians in certain large and dense cities and towns"

"Your orders are to assemble a strike team to hit these towns one by one in a random order to try and reduce the danger of these zombies to the survivors"

*Once again static takes over for around 5 seconds*

"We realise that you do not have a big enough supply of hazmat suits to do this mission alone so we advise to call on other well trained men and women to help you"

"Send out a radio message on all the frequencies and tell them to meet you to form a plan of action"

"This won't be easy but I'm sure you will make it through, good luck and make sure you make those towns safer"

"Don't ask who we are, just know that we will pay you after it is done"

*Static cuts in until the radio cuts out*

-Transmission sent out on all frequencies-

*A radio message starts up out of your radio*

"Addressing all groups with available men and hazmats, we need as many men as possible to help form a strike force which will be focused on making regular strikes on cities for a couple of weeks. Our main objective is to reduce the amount of zombies roaming around the cities injuring or killing survivors"

"If you can help us please reply to this message, I repeat please reply to this message"

*The man stops speaking and then the static cuts out*

//OOC:

Cities that will be hit in no particular order:

Chernogorsk

Elektrozavodsk

Berezino

Krasnostav

Gorka

Vybor

Zelenogorsk

(Maybe)Stary sobor

Other Notes:

1.These strikes will be weekly and will only take place once we have enough people

2.If you would like to join in on the event I am looking for 8-10 people to do this with so either PM me or leave a 'radio transmission' reply to the thread

People joining in on the strikes:

Dave_Morrison - Dave Morrison

masulii - Samulii 'Masulii' Repo

Col. Vladdrakula - Major 'Doc' Garrison

Mr. Bobby - Hamish MacCafferty

Mykoli - Mubashshir Nasrallah

Siorre - Siorre Wiltshire

Bob - Dima Vasilovsky

asaguda - Daniel 'Dicey' Decker

Jmrem1 - Lt. Alexander Bardov

TFW - Zelo only

I may edit the transmission so it goes to The Peacekeepers instead of me directly but because its not official yet I made it like this

Bump! :D

Looks good, and is very interesting, I may participate!

Thanks, still mulling over the radio transmissions a little. People to carry it out are still needed

Sounds like a good idea! I might join in..

We could do with some more people :D

TFW have quiet a few worries at the minute, but maybe we could help with a few towns!

TFW have quiet a few worries at the minute, but maybe we could help with a few towns!

Its up to you, don't worry about it :D

I think we will hit Zelenogorsk when the time comes.

I think we will hit Zelenogorsk when the time comes.

Sounds good :D

Guest JohnAtkin

Could be interesting, just sitting up on a hill nice and peaceful then seeing a mass of survivors wiping out zombies :P

+1 from me, could be there for medical support? ;)

Looks interesting

Might join in, i will try to talk the vGc into this event.

The more the merrier :)

Could be interesting, just sitting up on a hill nice and peaceful then seeing a mass of survivors wiping out zombies :P

+1 from me, could be there for medical support? ;)

Sure Pm me if you want to

Guest Dolphin

Loved to have a convoy of 3 Suvs get out everyone with a m4a1 CCO SD and Gasmask.

Can't wait to see this.

I will help you!

Loved to have a convoy of 3 Suvs get out everyone with a m4a1 CCO SD and Gasmask.

Can't wait to see this.

I wish I had 3 SUV's xD

I will help you!

Thank you!

Just shoot me a pm and I will gladly don my trusty CDF uniform and grab my AK-74MGL PSO-1 F off the rack and hike to the RV point.

Just shoot me a pm and I will gladly don my trusty CDF uniform and grab my AK-74MGL PSO-1 F off the rack and hike to the RV point.

Sent you a PM :D

Looks interesting and would probably join in, just depends if I'm free or not since I have exams atm and depends what timezone everyone is playing in.

Looks interesting and would probably join in, just depends if I'm free or not since I have exams atm and depends what timezone everyone is playing in.

Yeah I have exams as well but im British so....

I'm up for it but just need to know dates /times/timezone ;)

Sounds good! Would just need to know dates and times.

Also does it matter if your part of a clan or anything? Because I can imagine if you are in a clan and a hostile clan is there things might spark off. . .

Also does it matter if your part of a clan or anything? Because I can imagine if you are in a clan and a hostile clan is there things might spark off. . .

It doesn't matter for me seen as I'm in PK but any arguments on the day will the those persons removed from the operation. So yeah it doesn't matter, just don't argue

I'm up for it but just need to know dates /times/timezone ;)

We don't know the dates and times yet because we need more people but I'm British/ GMT

It doesn't matter for me seen as I'm in PK but any arguments on the day will the those persons removed from the operation. So yeah it doesn't matter, just don't argue

Ok sweet :)

*Your radio crackles to life to a man talking*

I got you radio transmission while doing a run. My name is Siorre Wiltshire. I would like to join the strike team to destroy these dead bastards. Contact me soon on the plan

*The radio goes silent again*

Sign in to follow this