Server time (UTC): 2021-01-26, 04:39
Sign in to follow this  
runphilrun

Hello DayZRP!

Hello all. I have been following DayZ since the standalone was released, finally bought it last weekend. I absolutely love the idea of the game and all the stories it creates. My experiences so far have been great, but I think roleplay will give it that extra something.

I've never done multiplayer roleplay before (only singleplayer characters for games like in skyrim) but it sounds very fun and immersive.

I have Steam and TeamSpeak, and I intend to play faily regularly but I'm moving soon so I can't commit to any schedules. I also play War Thunder and Red Orchestra if anyone is interested in playing sometime.

P.S. I make tags. Have had an art block for a while now but I'm willing to take requests!

hey man! Welcome to dayzrp. The roleplaying rules haven't been implemented on dayz standalone yet, but I fully recommend the mod! It is so much better.

Also your creations are amazing! Really cool, well done.

If you have any time to make any, I'll be your first request :) I'd love one with the sheep or squirtle!

Let me know if you have any questions or problems and I will try help you!

Have fun !

hey man! Welcome to dayzrp. The roleplaying rules haven't been implemented on dayz standalone yet, but I fully recommend the mod! It is so much better.

Also your creations are amazing! Really cool, well done.

If you have any time to make any, I'll be your first request :) I'd love one with the sheep or squirtle!

Let me know if you have any questions or problems and I will try help you!

Have fun !

Thanks a lot! Unfortunately, I no longer have the files for the squirtle sig, but you can use it if you like. I can try to make a new one for you if you don't mind waiting a few days.

Thanks for the tip, I'll hop on the mod tonight if I have time.

Salve citizen! Welcome to DayZRP! If you have any questions, just private message me or any other staff member.

Also, those signatures are cool! You should open up shop here on DayZRP since people always like having custom signatures. I might need you to make me one soon!

Thanks a lot! Unfortunately, I no longer have the files for the squirtle sig, but you can use it if you like. I can try to make a new one for you if you don't mind waiting a few days.

Thanks for the tip, I'll hop on the mod tonight if I have time.

That's fine, no need to worry about it. Have you already gone through the whitelisting process for the mod ?

Salve citizen! Welcome to DayZRP! If you have any questions, just private message me or any other staff member.

Also, those signatures are cool! You should open up shop here on DayZRP since people always like having custom signatures. I might need you to make me one soon!

Thank you and good idea!

Have you already gone through the whitelisting process for the mod ?

Yes sir my application has been approved. I have just been too shy/nervous to join the servers haha

Yes sir my application has been approved. I have just been too shy/nervous to join the servers haha

Don't worry. It might feel awkward the first time, but you will get the hang of it really fast. Promise :P

When I first joined I kind of avoided people and didn't want to interact with people due to being shy etc.. But once you get into the swing of things, you will be fine. Making friends is the best way to survive on the server :P

Sign in to follow this