Server time (UTC): 2021-01-23, 04:17
Sign in to follow this  
SilEnt Death

Idea: Patient Zero

Just an idea since DayZ Origins has a Patient Zero. I think it would be cool if they added Patient Zero, but make it really hard to get to him or find him. Just my opinion, what do you think?

I agree it can add some really good roleplay, but I don't think ti will work well without a member of staff role playing as him.

eh I don't think it would really work in RP. Realistically, the "patient zero" of sorts wouldn't be any different from all the other zombies. Just because he was the first infected, doesn't mean he'd any different from the rest.

eh I don't think it would really work in RP. Realistically, the "patient zero" of sorts wouldn't be any different from all the other zombies. Just because he was the first infected, doesn't mean he'd any different from the rest.

If anything he would probably be would be less powerful, if he was first then the infection could have mutated over time and would be stronger in the other subjects.

Sorry but a no on this one, I do not want to see something almost like a super zombie walking around, doesnt make any sense. All zombies are the same and should stay like that.

Patient Zero was a hunter who was attacked near Green Mountain. You'd have to take it up with a Loremaster.

You need to speak with a Lore Master about it and i think there is allready a patient zero roaming around wich i think only BHM has information of wich they gained in the wipe event that wa slike a half year ago.

Yeah it's a negative from me, it conflicts heavily with our current lore

Guest Alfie

You need to speak with a Lore Master about it and i think there is allready a patient zero roaming around wich i think only BHM has information of wich they gained in the wipe event that wa slike a half year ago.

Yes, and one of those very scientists is in the ranks right as we speak.

>.>

<.<

shhh, you're not supposed to know about that kinda thing

Really? Well, I just got to wait for Tomeran then.

If it was a one time thing, like an event or something then yeah, but it doesnt make much sense if multiple people say they killed P0.

Guest Shadow

Over powered blood sucker = perfect patient zero ;)

But on a serious note no I don't think this should be put in, perhaps rumours of a patient Zero could be spread from the council or CTC hence some nice RP could come from people searching certain areas for him. However I suggest a massive event be held for when its actually possible to find him.

Guest Biiddy

Yeah it's a negative from me, it conflicts heavily with our current lore

Basically this, pretty sure somewhere it would conflict with the lore, Tomeran will know