Server time (UTC): 2021-01-26, 04:33
Sign in to follow this  
Siorre

Suggestion: New Skin Pack

Should this skin be allowed in the mod  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello there all! I am here to bring you all a new skin pack which is a nice skin pack and looks pretty fucking amazing in my eyes! Here's the link to it. It's call ACR Troops

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=11069

acrwh_4.jpg

Need more civ skins.

One of these skins is already in the Donation Exchange. So I think this pack is already added.

Probably one of the more cliche and atypical skins, if you ask me. :P

Need more civ skins.

This needs to happen.

XuIM4Ro.jpg?1

This needs to happen.

XuIM4Ro.jpg?1

I support this!

This needs to happen.

XuIM4Ro.jpg?1

I support this!

I dont! The model is freaky as hell Her body is disfigured

This needs to happen.

XuIM4Ro.jpg?1

I support this!

I dont! The model is freaky as hell Her body is disfigured

What're you talking about? That skin is ALREADY in the game. It's the color that I'm getting at. :T

53.jpg

See?

I'm going to have to say no on this one, one being that we already have so many military skins and two that skins clearly has a Czech flag on it, and well, based on the official lore map the distance between the Czech republic and Chernarus -is possible- but not likely. The troops would have to get past Slovokia, Ukraine, and then Russia down to Chernarus, along the way, there'd be a lot of major problems on top of the fact that the county of Czech Republic might be in conflict itself already.

I say yes! Add as many skins to the exchange as possible, Men women, Military civilian alien! i want them all. and im serious too.

Need more civ skins.

Indeed.

-1 Due to the fact we need more civ skins, military skins are already too common.

This needs to happen.

XuIM4Ro.jpg?1

Sorry but I really don‘t like this skin :(

I say yes! Add as many skins to the exchange as possible, Men women, Military civilian alien! i want them all. and im serious too.

Aliens you say...

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=20769

Might as well why not give people the choice?

I mean we only use what 4 from from the SGRU pack? when theres like 20 in there just throw em all in the exchange and let people throw money at the ones they want.

The least popular ones will be fazed out eventually

This needs to happen.

XuIM4Ro.jpg?1

I support this!

Amy strange needs a fresh set of clothing ;) All the support for more female skins.

Guest magw33d

Woodland Czech soldiers in fictional Chernarus...

We don't need more military skins, and especially ones that will be geographically inappropriate.

More skins is always good, helps differentiate between people and add realism. Really it's more jarring to see 5 people wearing the same skin than it would be to see a Czech flag in Chernarus.

+1

Might as well why not give people the choice?

I mean we only use what 4 from from the SGRU pack? when theres like 20 in there just throw em all in the exchange and let people throw money at the ones they want.

The least popular ones will be fazed out eventually

x2 it's a pity, as there are some awesome units available in that pack, including some that have no headgear which makes things easier when customising your avatar. It doesn't help when one the skins currently available on the exchange is rather buggy, so more skins from the GRU pack please!

Need more civ skins.

I like these skins. And about the question if they should add more civilians skins or these skins:

Tumblr_inline_mm163uHay91qz4rgp.gif

Guest John Le Bear

More skins is always good, helps differentiate between people and add realism. Really it's more jarring to see 5 people wearing the same skin than it would be to see a Czech flag in Chernarus.

+1

Basically this!

Sure they dont make too much sense, but variation is better than nothing.

-1 already have enough military skins need more civilian ones if you ask me sorry y'all but we need survivors in rp not Rambo badasses