Server time (UTC): 2021-01-21, 23:12
Sign in to follow this  
Faisal Saeed

Just got accepted! Any advice?

Any advice for my first time in DayZRP would be greatly appreciated.

Dont troll, dont sexualy harass people and most important go poke SDS and tell them you are new.

Dont troll, dont sexualy harass people and most important go poke SDS and tell them you are new.

tumblr_lj2gpw6kT31qfm1a8o1_250.gif

1) Don't trust anyone with an accent.

2) Follow #1

On a serious note:

1- Play around for a while. Get a feeling of the environment dayzrp has to offer.

2- Take your RP seriously. Make every encounter worth it for both you and the people you find.

3- Report any rule breaks. Just because you may "know" someone, concealing possible rule violations will come back to bite you square in the ass.

4- Don't instantly look for a group to play with. Most often you will be killed, robbed, or brought into a situation you won't like.

5- Be respectful to staff and other community members.

6- Enjoy your stay.

On a serious note:

1- Play around for a while. Get a feeling of the environment dayzrp has to offer.

2- Take your RP seriously. Make every encounter worth it for both you and the people you find.

3- Report any rule breaks. Just because you may "know" someone, concealing possible rule violations will come back to bite you square in the ass.

4- Don't instantly look for a group to play with. Most often you will be killed, robbed, or brought into a situation you won't like.

6- Enjoy your stay.

7- Visit SDS

You forgot one so i fixed it for you.

You have 2 choices in DayzRP, rob everyone or get robbed by everyone. Jk, watch out for bandits thou, they tend to hang around the high quality loots places.

On a serious note:

6- Enjoy your stay.

7- Visit SDS

You forgot one so i fixed it for you.

Funny....

Make sure you completely understand the rules, as a wise man once told me, "If you are not 100% sure, don't do it"

Guest John Le Bear

Rape and pillage. Its the only way to survive.

Read the rules, then read them again and then when you think you know them...read them again.

If you are unsure about something best to let it go, or get out of the area. It's all about experience, the more game time you get the better you will RP and understand the do's and do not's.

I advise at first you observe, see how people interact with each other in game. Try to be original with you character(s) and above all enjoy the experience!

Hmm advice...

Get kidnaped by the council (more fun than it sounds)

Rob a Free Medic, life is not worth living after that

Steal a admins ban hammer

Hug a zombie

Become a beloved slave of SDS

Last but not least none of the above ;-)

My advice is to play in game for a while by yourself before joining any clans.

I wouldn't rob people in your first month. Get comfortable with the rules and just roam the high traffic areas.

Find some good loot and ask around about SDS. Make sure that if you find them, you start the conversation, offering your high-end items. This way they won't feel the need to rob you and it's sure to get you on the tribute list :P

It'll keep you safe for a short while, in the mean time you can find more things to give to the warlord. Worked for me :D

The only sensible advice in this thread

Talk with emotion attached to it and if you do an action then type it out even like the tiny things like.

*Looks at the man with a stare of uninterest*

Cause people digg that stuff youknow, immersion and how you call it.

The only sensible advice in this thread

What about my advise? I basically said the same thing!

Try different things. Search for what you want to be and how you want to go about it. Keep an open mind and keep a pen and paper handy.

Also: Don't get attached to stuff, it can be replaced.

The biggest piece of advice I can give you is this:

Role play takes effort. The more you put in, the more you get back in return. Go have fun and try your best.

Avoid SDS, B-17, RT, Volki and The Outlaws. That's 82 people you have to avoid. Not that hard now is it? :D

Avoid SDS, B-17, RT, Volki and The Outlaws. That's 82 people you have to avoid. Not that hard now is it? :D

I met them a vew times and never got robbed.

OH! that gives me some advice for the new guy.

Dont roleplay a target if you dont want to be put into your place by robbers.

Who did you meet out of those?

Unlock your first achievement by receiving the Blessing of Brian.

Also, respect the rules, read the report sections as they will give you a massive amount of information on how certain rules work in reality.

However, do not post in formal reports unless you are directly involved in the report. Also, do not post in report discussions unless what you are about to post is of actual importance to the discussion.

Who did you meet out of those?

SDS at SGRU where i sed Hai once to the overwatch and when i randomly encounterd them once also at SGRU passing throught. Nice guys in general.

B-17 at Stary Volki and Outlaws at Prud i always love when the Outlaws are there for their honesty and good humor.

And never heard of RT.

Maybe its my generall attitude towards them like little bit of loud mouthy honest and being direct but still dont be an ass or look like wuzz.