Server time (UTC): 2021-01-23, 04:48
Sign in to follow this  
Hiniberus

Half Baseball cap texture on character

Hey all,

Describe the issue:

My character seems to have an odd glitch where he wears a baseball cap regardless of head chosen or (non-static) skin. To make things more awkward, the texture of the cap is only half way with the front showing but the back missing. I can't show/take screenshots as the game doesn't come up when I use prntscrn

Is the problem reproducible, ie can you re-create it on demand?

Yes, simply by logging back in

Time, server and location of this occurring?

Since first spawn

How long have you had this problem?

Same as above

What have you done to fix this already?

Attempted to change character face in the Character menu in ARMA II menu but the (Half?)-hat still shows upon changing face of the character.

what skin do you have?

What skin are you using and do you have any accesories on that you are wearing?

Maybe because you have a baseball cap selected under the face? Check that :D I think its under the glasses tab

what skin do you have?

Business man suit 1 the black suit

Nope, none

Maybe because you have a baseball cap selected under the face? Check that :D I think its under the glasses tab

I just checked, I don't see an option for a cap o:

Also just an update, somehow the issue resolved it's self? Not sure, I'd rather test it out if I get a slot on the RP server(s) any time soon :x

what skin do you have?

Business man suit 1 the black suit

Nope, none

I just checked, I don't see an option for a cap o:

Also just an update, somehow the issue resolved it's self? Not sure, I'd rather test it out if I get a slot on the RP server(s) any time soon :x

Might of just been one of those odd ARMA bugs that happen now and again :)

Tell us how it goes if you get on a server!

Hi there!

Thanks for taking the time to also attempt to assist me, albeit what solved one problem, apparently lead the gateway to quite the number more! Ever since I allowed the options for the steam overlay (primary intention to get the screenshots for this bug) lead to quite the number of others coming up (even after reinstallation of the mod/patch etc, reinstalling everything but the dayz mod/armaII it's self)

Edit: After clicking 'okay' I just get sent back to the main menu

Hi there!

Thanks for taking the time to also attempt to assist me, albeit what solved one problem, apparently lead the gateway to quite the number more! Ever since I allowed the options for the steam overlay (primary intention to get the screenshots for this bug) lead to quite the number of others coming up (even after reinstallation of the mod/patch etc, reinstalling everything but the dayz mod/armaII it's self)

Edit: After clicking 'okay' I just get sent back to the main menu

That tells you it is running the default dayz mod, not DayZRP. How do you launch the game?

That tells you it is running the default dayz mod, not DayZRP. How do you launch the game?

I had been launching it through the DayZRP launcher, though after closing/opening it again it seems to be working (confirmed with multiple logins) along with not having the half-cap on any more! Now only problem is not to die of thirst as I got lost in the woods for a while 'till I found the airfield and climbed the ATC though at least now I can play the Mod RP though, thanks to all for your input!

Sign in to follow this