Server time (UTC): 2021-01-27, 11:20
Sign in to follow this  
Guest RapturE

A UNIQUE BLACKLIST

Guest RapturE

So it was my first time on DayzRP i registered on the 04.05.2014 and sent my white list in to play. The next day i got my application accepted and started playing for 20mins or so, then the server restarted.After the restart i got a a message saying 'you are not white listed please visit DayZRP and i done what it said and on the forum it said...

Your forum account is currently banned.

Ban Reason: GUID Blacklisted

Ban will be lifted: Never

I went on to Team speak and spoke to a Admin called 'Caesar' and he couldn't figure out the issue his only prospect on the situation was that the ban was issued in November 2013 when i only got white listed the yesterday! He said he can only speak to his team and said i should sent a ban appeal.

So if any support please help me those 20mins of playing was amazing and enjoyed player interactions and the whole concept.

RapturE (James Storm)

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

So it was my first time on DayzRP i registered on the 04.05.2014 and sent my white list in to play. The next day i got my application accepted and started playing for 20mins or so, then the server restarted.After the restart i got a a message saying 'you are not white listed please visit DayZRP and i done what it said and on the forum it said...

Your forum account is currently banned. Admin also told me my GUID has already been used

Why the verdict is not fair:

I believe the verdict is not fair because i have absolutely no idea of someone using my GUID, i understand from an admin view but if i have only been playing for 20mins i dont understand how i could of got banned in November

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

My point of view on the situation is that i have only been playing for not even a full hour and this 'ban' has continued throughout this time, i would of liked the admins to go 'we have notice your playtime and we are going to give you a warning any more GUID used you will be perma banned' i would of responded 'that's fine i dont know about the previous GUID being blacklisted so if this does go wrong again i except it, thank you' and end of...

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

For this ban appeal i would like to achieve is to be unbanned and not a person of being 'suspicious' All i really want to do is follow regulations and have a good RP session's.

What could you have done better?:

Personally i dont know what i could of done better, because i have 110% no clue of the previous GUID blacklist...

Thanks you for your time

Guest Sweaty

-snip-

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST.

It is strictly forbidden for anyone other than the GM team and the accused to post in an appeal!

Guest RapturE

Dont Worry Man You Will Make It, I know Your A Good Lad!

Thanks man, we should be playing soon

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-global-bans-underage-blacklist-appeals-appeals-for-not-responding-to-report

Follow the instructions in the thread above for global bans. We honor all BattlEye bans, so the only way to get back on the server is to provide proof that your CD key was stolen.

Guest RapturE

I do NOT have a global ban tho

Dude, are you aware of making alternate accounts is a bannable offence?

Your GUID is in the blacklist twice.

First time: 2013-11-01 with the reason "Spam!"

Even though YOU don't have an idea on how that could happen, it's still your responsible since it's your GUID.

It's your CD key.

And I have really hard to believe that someone stole your GUID to later on register on DayZRP and spam our forums.

Appeal is denied and your alt account is banned.