Server time (UTC): 2021-01-23, 21:14
Sign in to follow this  
Cepelyn

People limit in TP maybe ?

Hello We all know the TP is now opened, but there is to much people in there. So what I am suggesting. Make people limit like 15-20 people at TP, because when everybody is talking it is Haos you can't hear anything. IF the TP is full other people can wait out side the TP. Basically like club line or something like that, and you can't stay in TP like 2-3 hours you can be in TP like 30 20 Minutes.Because then other people in line can come inside. What do you think about that ? The limit Could Control CTC because they are like administrators in TP. And if there will going to be this limit then some people will go to Prud as well. Because Prud is now ghost place. IT will be better RP and much more interesting. Because now In TP there is like whole server and talking at once....

So you agree or disagree ?

Added: okay then if there will not going to be no line in TP. Can CTC make sure that people leave after 30 minutes or something like that

Hello We all know the TP is now opened, but there is to much people in there. So what I am suggesting. Make people limit like 15-20 people at TP, because when everybody is talking it is Haos you can't hear anything. IF the TP is full other people can wait out side the TP. Basically like club line or something like that, and you can't stay in TP like 2-3 hours you can be in TP like 30 20 Minutes.Because then other people in line can come inside. What do you think about that ? The limit Could Control CTC because they are like administrators in TP. And if there will going to be this limit then some people will go to Prud as well. Because Prud is now ghost place. IT will be better RP and much more interesting.

So you agree or disagree ?

Yeah if this is implemented they need to be out of voice range because they will just add to the noise!

It will die down over time.

EDIT: Personally, the Trade Post is providing nothing new besides safety. Prud, in my opinion, with its tension and vulnerability, is much more fun and interesting. The Trade Post just becomes a safe place to talk shit whenever CTC logs out. Hopefully, people will agree with this general notion of mine and come back to the non-demilitarized zones.

Have been to TP since last restart? the voice problem is much better now. Still not perfect but it's a start

Have been to TP since last restart? the voice problem is much better now. Still not perfect but it's a start

Yeah I AM still at TP and it is Cluster F***

Guest John Le Bear

Yeah the amount of player traffic is a huge problem. I have been spending a lot of my time there recently to see what staff are actually doing to prevent TP campers and control player traffic.

I am yet to see someone do something about the amount of people and people spending hours in there.

I'm at TP now and it's great. Almost everyone is using vehicle chat.

Also, hpye:

ALIpjCF.png?3

I am TP right this second and its pretty quiet, people talking but not overbearing at all

Use text.

agree

I am TP right this second and its pretty quiet, people talking but not overbearing at all

Go there after restart and wait for like 15 20 mins and you see...

Use text.

agree

I am - there are ~15-20 people here and you can hear talking, but it isn't loud like before and you can hear the person near you much better

How else can people Internet stalk their favorite streamer.

Incentives might need some adjusting. Like air drops they use to have. Sometimes you need to give people a good reason to venture out of safety.

I like the idea of the TP being busy and hectic! Yes it can get annoying for simple conversation but it gives the feel of a bustling settlement filled with people just living. Whatever cap they put on people present in the TP should be up to IC CTC guards discretion.

Use text.

agree

I am - there are ~15-20 people here and you can hear talking, but it isn't loud like before and you can hear the person near you much better

Yeah but that person is talking very quietly and you cant hear him any way

How else can people Internet stalk their favorite streamer.

Incentives might need some adjusting. Like air drops they use to have. Sometimes you need to give people a good reason to venture out of safety.

Agree