Server time (UTC): 2021-01-25, 14:04
Sign in to follow this  

The Lore Master Role.

I wanted to suggest that the lore master should be able to accept clans, as it's his job. This will also speed up the process. Both the admins and Lore Masters can accept clans.

I wanted to suggest that the lore master should be able to accept clans, as it's his job. This will also speed up the process. Both the admins and Lore Masters can accept clans.

I don't get it?

He recommends it from an RP standpoint. Ensuring it fits with the official backstory. Then the admins decide if they want it in or not. Why fix something that isn't broken?

I don't get it?

He recommends it from an RP standpoint. Ensuring it fits with the official backstory. Then the admins decide if they want it in or not. Why fix something that isn't broken?

I believe he is saying that the accepting process after Tomeran says it is all ok takes too long.

I think he should be able too but I dont think Rolle will change it

I don't get it?

I believe he is saying that the accepting process after Tomeran says it is all ok takes too long.

Still, seems kinda pointless. It's a lot faster than before and if groups are serious they'll wait it out.

I feel as if it's completely fine as it is at the moment.

Loremasters job is to make sure the lore and RP behind it is correct everywhere on the server, including the group threads. It's not to approve or disapprove group ideas, these may be accepted or denied based on other, non-RP factors.

Loremasters job is to make sure the lore and RP behind it is correct everywhere on the server, including the group threads. It's not to approve or disapprove group ideas, these may be accepted or denied based on other, non-RP factors.

Law master junior perhaps? :D

What, like SumoS and Jizz? :D

It's a lot faster than before

I dunno we got accepted in 2 days last time its already been 4 now thats literally twice as long :troll:

Law master or Lore master? :P

Junior Loremaster sounds more like Muntz. When it comes to clan ideas, that is.

Jizz is too much of a noob for that! :P

I think it is fine the way it is right now, admins have the final call.

I usually look at group ideas every 2 or 3 days. The ones that are ready for "processing" is then moved up to under review, where admins usually look at it every 3-4 days. Its not perfect but it usually works. If nothing else I think it has made it a better process compared to how it used to be?

I get why some people are eager to get started but waiting a few days shouldnt be the end of the world. If nothing else its time for you to perfect your idea.

Sure, it would be faster if I could approve right away but I wouldnt really be comfortable with that myself. I find the admin's part in the process essential, as I dont look at -everything- with the group idea.

Why is this under standalone forum suggestions? I SEE A LOT OF PEOPLE POST HERE LATELY AND THEN IT'S BEING MOVED. ARHGHGHGH.

*cough*

Anyways, I like the way it goes now. If Tomeran could accept them after reviewing it, it would take away all the admins work, as they would probably not accept any clans without Tomeran checking it first.

I think the way it is now is better, as the admins may pick up something which Tomeran might have missed. Clans are a major part of RP so making sure the right ones are accepted is a big deal therefore leaving it up to only one person is a huge responsibility and will probably result in more mistakes being made regarding what clans are accepted.