Server time (UTC): 2021-01-19, 14:19
Sign in to follow this  
Dr Brandon

Brandon Tallent. Free medic intern.

Hello. I been around for a couple weeks now and I would just like to hear the opinions from the people I have been rpping with. If any of you have meet Brandon you should already know he is a nice guy is always willing to help. If you all could just post your opinions and constrictive criticism here that would be great. I ask because I still feel like a newbie and I could always use more pointers or tips for rp. Thank you and have a good day!:D

Hello. I been around for a couple weeks now and I would just like to hear the opinions from the people I have been rpping with. If any of you have meet Brandon you should already know he is a nice guy is always willing to help. If you all could just post your opinions and constrictive criticism here that would be great. I ask because I still feel like a newbie and I could always use more pointers or tips for rp. Thank you and have a good day!:D

I met you way back on your first day on the server and then here and there around the map aswell. Your roleplay is great mate but from what I can remember is that your mic is a little to close to your mouth and it is loud as f*ck.

Either way man, keep going love the character and glad you didn't end up a bandit as I saw potential in you as a fist class hero and here you are in the Free Medics.

I will try to fix it then! Sorry for it being so terribly loud! I know I talk quite a bit so I can understand how it could be annoying. I will certainly try to fix it and thank you for the feed back!

I remember when I was FM. Good times. Good times

Apart from the microphone everything's good :D

Keep it up! We need more medics around!

Sign in to follow this