Server time (UTC): 2021-01-16, 15:45
Sign in to follow this  
olaternatum

Olaternatum's Ban Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

Why the verdict is not fair:

I have been banned for 'Proxies/VPN' and I have no idea why? I have not used any of these types of software and I live in a middle eastern country - I'm unaware as to why it is a permanent ban too?

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

There is nothing to say as I never got to a point where I could play the server due to instantly being perma banned.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

To be unbanned from the server.

What could you have done better?:

Well, I'm not sure how I could better myself due to not actually using the software I have been banned for - if it comes to it, I apologies anyway for anything I may have done but I have not broken any rules within the game as I haven't been on the server yet due to difficulties.

What middle eastern country do you live in if its not too much of a personal question?

Kuwait at the moment honestly, I have no idea what my ban even means mate and what it would entail if I were to use one.

What middle eastern country do you live in if its not too much of a personal question?

Kuwait at the moment honestly, I have no idea what my ban even means mate and what it would entail if I were to use one.

Please do not bump your appeal. You've already stated that.

This will be dealt with soon

Please do not bump your appeal. You've already stated that.

This will be dealt with soon

Sorry thought you would not receive a notification if I didn't reply - I don't use forums that much.

Appeal granted.

After careful investigation we were able to determine that the networks you accessed the website from were not proxies.