Server time (UTC): 2021-01-21, 00:44
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BoneFinger

The trade post!

Guest BoneFinger

Hello everyone, Bonefinger here!

I was just wondering what everyone thought of the new trade post?

MY EARS!!!

It's pretty but I couldnt stay there very long. Too hard to carry on a conversation due to all of the other people trying to talk to each other.

R.I.P Prud

-snip cos I'm an idiot-

why not converse in text?

MY EARS!!!

It's pretty but I couldnt stay there very long. Too hard to carry on a conversation due to all of the other people trying to talk to each other.

I agree, I think it's gone mostly well so far, the voice problems being one of the biggest issue, if not the biggest.

We have some ideas to fix that hopefully though :)

I would say the main issue is not the voice communication, that's down to common sense. This trade post will now be a beacon for Bandits to patrol around the area and wait patiently for people to leave..then, spring an ambush. :L Even the animals dare not go near the trade post >_<

Sorry to say the harsh truth, but it is inevitable an incident(s) like this is going to happen, Whether it be a Clan/Faction or Civilian. :L

Maybe if ACRE was added... >.>

Read rolle's last post in my suguestion thread about text rp.. It's a maybe or a trolle ;)

Read rolle's last post in my suguestion thread about text rp.. It's a maybe or a trolle ;)

I repeat. Maybe if ACRE was added...

HINT HINT

Guest Icy

I would say the main issue is not the voice communication, that's down to common sense. This trade post will now be a beacon for Bandits to patrol around the area and wait patiently for people to leave..then, spring an ambush. :L Even the animals dare not go near the trade post >_<

Sorry to say the harsh truth, but it is inevitable an incident(s) like this is going to happen, Whether it be a Clan/Faction or Civilian. :L

YOU UNCOVERED MY PLANS!!! :D

Well, with the tanks, LMGs and other OP stuff in CTC's hands, I think people will soon realize robbing too close is a bad idea!

Personaly I went there, but never entered as there was a clusterfuck of comms that I could hear through the walls at the back

If everyone could resort to group or vehicle chat, it's a bit quieter than direct.

Well, with the tanks, LMGs and other OP stuff in CTC's hands, I think people will soon realize robbing too close is a bad idea!

My question is if the CTC shoot at you with said LMGs and stuff can you shoot back?

Or would that be against the rules? since no killing is allowed in and around the trade post

If everyone could resort to group or vehicle chat, it's a bit quieter than direct.

Pretty sure group chat doesn't work at all, however vehicle chat is 20 meters, while direct chat is 80, so I think that resorting to vehicle chat while in a area with lots of people is a good solution, which require nothing new to be implented.

Guest Icy

My question is if the CTC shoot at you with said LMGs and stuff can you shoot back?

Or would that be against the rules? since no killing is allowed in and around the trade post

Good question actually, that's something I'd like to know as well

Well I mean I would think shooting back would be okay but.. Yea good question people want to know and so do I?

You won't be alive to shoot back, so it's irrelevant. :P

Oh. Well that settles it. Case closed lets all go home and cry into a cushion

Oh. Well that settles it. Case closed lets all go home and cry into a cushion

Why would you want to kill people in an RP hub managed by understandably twitchy people bristling with guns who don't take kindly to troublemakers?

But please add the rule where it is text only. The voices are killing me

Or ACRE...just saying, the options right there...just...just click it

Or use vehicle chat, works like "vanilla" direct chat.

I wish...