Server time (UTC): 2021-01-19, 04:21
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheMFR

Donate to prove maturity

Guest TheMFR

So I was wondering if there could be a way that you can donate to prove that your not an immature Troll/prick. So I wrote out my long application hoping to be accepted into this mod. I submited to find out that 14 is 2 years to young for this server/mod. I think of my self as one of the more mature 14 year olds (and not sqeaky voiced). So I was wondering if I could donate to prove that I am not a troll (I work a job in real life). So any way thanks for reading

No, donating will not get you unblacklisted, the only was is to wait 2 years then send proof you are of age, until then I am sorry but you will be stuck on the blacklist.

I don't think donating can prove how mature you are. The age limit is 16, stick around the forums and prove your maturity but even then your chances of getting whitelisted underage are almost none. Best bet would be to wait until you're 16.

Guest whitepointer

Unfortunately money can't buy everything, you're going to have to wait 2 years.

Guest TheMFR

Unfortunately money can't buy everything, you're going to have to wait 2 years.

I know i was just hoping it would prove im not an immature

troll

Guest whitepointer

Yes, I understand. However, i'm afraid it doesn't work :(

Hopefully RP is still alive and cooking in 2 years! See you then?

I think you misunderstand the term of donating. A donation is when you give money or something valable to someone or a party without a catch. You do not pay to play here.. Donation is an option and in return the community returns you with gifts.. That is very clear in the rules.

And the rules also state you have to be a certain age to be able to play. Why? To try and protect the server as much as possible from potential trolls.. The staff do not have the numbers or the time to review every single "underage" person... Even if you may be mature.. You can not expect to pay to get in. Im sorry the rules are there to stick.

Guest TheMFR

well ill just have to spend my free time catching up on Game of Thrones

I think you misunderstand the term of donating. A donation is when you give money or something valable to someone or a party without a catch. You do not pay to play here.. Donation is an option and in return the community returns you with gifts.. That is very clear in the rules.

And the rules also state you have to be a certain age to be able to play. Why? To try and protect the server as much as possible from potential trolls.. The staff do not have the numbers or the time to review every single "underage" person... Even if you may be mature.. You can not expect to pay to get in. Im sorry the rules are there to stick.

I know its nop Pay to Play i was just hoping it would prove i'm not a troll because who would pay to troll

Yes, I understand. However, i'm afraid it doesn't work :(

Hopefully RP is still alive and cooking in 2 years! See you then?

I hope to

Our age limit is 16. Unfortunately no exceptions are made.

/thread