Server time (UTC): 2021-01-20, 10:07
Sign in to follow this  
Abrun4

Humvee Black disappeared.

My black Humvee has disappeared with the new incoming patch going to assume its because of the Black Humvee texture replacement.

Can anyone confirm this issue admin side?

No vehicles should have disappeared, are you sure someone didn't just take it?

It was the black humvee im assuming because of the reskin it happened. Im sure nobody took it as i was active before the server maintenance untill servers went down.

And when did you notice it was gone?

after the patch.

How soon after the patch? and which server?

lol sorry about that mate :D (assuming there is only one black humvee in the game and on s1). However we took it a day before the patch, and a guy from your clan just told me that it was indeed your clans humvee.

Instantly and on S1.

lol sorry about that mate :D

S1, you took it then I presume?

wait sorry s1 thats my bad and no we took it hm about 30-32 hours ago

What?

Answer clear and simple - did you steal a black humvee on S1 after the patch

What?

Not after the patch but before the patch. We were told after we found it that it was white fangs. I saw this post and thought it had to be the humvee we had found, yuval popped up and i said how it had 2 rpg's which the humvee did have. So unless there are 2 black humvees which belong to fangs, with 2 rpgs in both. This is really confusing. Tamaster i can pm you with the location and all that

We think that the black Humvees disappeared because the re-texture changed the vehicle classname and the old one no longer exists. The vehicle should still be in the database though, I'll see if I can switch it to the new classname so it appears in game.

What?

Not after the patch but before the patch. We were told after we found it that it was white fangs. I saw this post and thought it had to be the humvee we had found, yuval popped up and i said how it had 2 rpg's which the humvee did have. So unless there are 2 black humvees which belong to fangs, with 2 rpgs in both. This is really confusing. Tamaster i can pm you with the location and all that

That does sound like our Humvee, you guys must have found it just before the patch was done. No worries, it will be missed :P

Guest Ketamine

We think that the black Humvees disappeared because the re-texture changed the vehicle classname and the old one no longer exists. The vehicle should still be in the database though, I'll see if I can switch it to the new classname so it appears in game.

I really doubt it was the texture for the Humvee that has caused this, when I made it I only changed the IMG not the class name, or anything else unless the Devs did before implementing it.

I see two black humvees in the database, one on each server.

The one on S1 was last updated 2014-05-04 01:14:27, that's before the patch. It haven't been touched since and it has G36C_camo and some other random stuff in it.

Guest Ketamine

BHM also took a stashed Humvee a day before the patch was implemented which had a lot of stuff inside. Are you sure the Humvee had disappeared after the patch? I have spoken to some Fang members and they said it was taken before the patch?

I see two black humvees in the database, one on each server.

The one on S1 was last updated 2014-05-04 01:14:27, that's before the patch. It haven't been touched since and it has G36C_camo and some other random stuff in it.

Yes well then I didn't disappear we took it and I believe we still have it some where with that weapon inside of it and some other stuff.

Pretty sure this is a mistake, that loot was Fangs and the description fits it. I am only confused about the times as im sure it was checked after the items were looted.

Guest Ketamine

Pretty sure this is a mistake, that loot was Fangs and the description fits it. I am only confused about the times as im sure it was checked after the items were looted.

Yes we took the stuff inside it, then stashed it and its not been used since.

Close the thread its all good.