Server time (UTC): 2021-01-22, 19:09
Sign in to follow this  
miket1113

Question on signatures

Hey everyone, not sure if this is the perfect spot for a question like this but if it isn't I kindly ask it be moved. I was just wondering if people do signatures for people, if there is someone who does them in their spare time? I'm just wondering if someone does it and if i can contact them, I see so many people with these fancy signatures and was wondering if everyone makes them on their own and are good at editing software or if someone does them for people. Thanks in advance!

Moved to questions.

I got this and my last signature from Reedyy, he is pretty good in making them. Maybe send him a pm or check out his Off-topic signature thread (or media, I can't remember).

Moved to questions.

I got this and my last signature from Reedyy, he is pretty good in making them. Maybe send him a pm or check out his Off-topic signature thread (or media, I can't remember).

Sorry to hijack this thread...but how do you get a signature, do you need a certain number of posts, or pay cash?

(Kinda new at this forum thing)

Moved to questions.

Sorry to hijack this thread...but how do you get a signature, do you need a certain number of posts, or pay cash?

You need 50 posts. Once that has been reached you can add a signature through your User CP.

Here are some threads that people have made:

Reedyy

enar21

Fridge (Fridge made mine)

Hatchback has quoted the names of those that produce signatures

Ill mark as solved but leave open to discussion :)

Moved to questions.

You need 50 posts. Once that has been reached you can add a signature through your User CP.

Thanks man!