Server time (UTC): 2021-01-27, 20:29
Sign in to follow this  
Guest WCG Daniel

Guest WCG Daniel

Hey guys I am Daniel and play many other games than DayZ in the past. I have been on other DayZ Role playing servers in the past and saw some funny videos on these servers recently and thought to just give it a shot. I am very fond of RolePlaying and take it very seriously, (that is why every admin that is 12 years old on Taki Life hates me) I have never been banned on any servers for hacking/Being a dick etc. I am 16 years old and HAVE hit puberty in case you are worried about squeaker voices. :D I have currently with a gaming clan/company called WCG and will probably try to get them to come check this out within the next week. I hope I can help this community in one way or another, if anyone needs help with anything in and out of the game I will be more than happy to help them out. I am usually a friendly DayZ player but will Role Play a psycho path every once in a while. Thanks for reading this if you got this far and haven't bored you, and see you in the apocalypse!

Well with role-playing as a Psycho can be fun, you may end up close to the rules so I would tread lightly on that one and possible play normally for a while before you get involved with anything of the sort. A lot of people could find things like that as "Trolling" which would not be good. Have Fin!

Guest WCG Daniel

Yeah I just finished the rules and will make my psycho path fit the rules, probably talk about events that happened before the apocalypse or just making a weird voice (not a squeaker voice). Thanks for the reply and I will have much Fin! :)

Sign in to follow this