Server time (UTC): 2021-01-27, 06:33
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheGreatKhan

Ban Appeal #2

Guest TheGreatKhan

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): There wasn't any report or post talking about my ban.

Why the verdict is not fair: I was banned under the circumstances of "trolling" a while back and I remember dancing or something in a encampment. I was told to stop and I did. I remember being

put into a cell/rpcell and I was stripped of all my belongings. I went along with the RP doing nothing wrong whatsoever and as I waited inside the cell I was banned of the game for "trolling" I went into the TeamSpeak to discuss this with one of the other admins

I don't remember the name of the admin that banned me off the teamspeak but I did not get a good response other than "Oh well you're too young for this community anyways" then I was banned for being too young, when

I should be voided for this because I joined earlier in the year of 2013 and the rule was not in place. I could not appeal this ban on the forums either because I didn't have any sort of way of doing so

except for making an alt account which I did and was ignored once again and banned. I did not have any chance to appeal this until now, the reason I am appealing it now is because I loved this server

and I checked up on it not too long ago and I actually had a chance to appeal the ban.I understand it was very long ago that this was put into place and even if it was for trolling I want to see the

admin who banned me explain his side of the story if he could. I don't know the admin who banned me but if that admin is still active then I should be able to get a response other than my appeal was insufficient.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:I am a good role player and I don't see the reason why I should be permanently banned for something that is so minor and hardly any proof

of this "crime". If needed I have old friends who played with me on this server and I can contact them for a sort of alliby.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like to achieve at least proof of me doing this "trolling" or an admin who actually knows what I was doing for this ban. Which in my opinion

I should have had the right to appeal it before but I was not given the right because of some odd reason.

What could you have done better?:There was nothing to do better in this set of actions.

You are only allowed to make one ban appeal. This is your second. The first was denied because you have no shown any evidence to us that says you did not troll in Haven, which is why you were banned. You Rped 'taking a shit'. You were placed into that container and then banned from the server.

That usually means that an Admin witnessed this act, and felt it great enough to ban you directly, no report involved.

Appeal Denied, due to no evidence.

Please do not make another appeal. Your right to post will be revoked.