Server time (UTC): 2021-01-22, 20:11
Sign in to follow this  
Ursus

Anyone looking to rp?

I know it's night time right now, but if anyones interested in roleplaying, I would love to meet up with you guys! At the checkpoint, or wherever you want! I know it's dark but I'm just looking for some pals! Pm me, or comment here so everyone can get an idea going for tonight.

Tell me where you are - I'm betting I'm looking at you right now through my sniper scope...

While most on the Standalone server are just bandits preying on the roleplayers, there's still some of us out there. Don't be afraid to make contact with someone from some safe cover or a good hiding spot, but I recommend not to trust those who are armed.

I RP on standalone, ablit not very well ;)

well, I dress like hunter usually, so I wouldn't look like bandit/gear whore :P Raincoat hunting pants and radarcap :) regualr backpakcs and so on.

I roam around in Western parts mostly between NW and Myshkino

well, I dress like hunter usually, so I wouldn't look like bandit/gear whore :P Raincoat hunting pants and radarcap :) regualr backpakcs and so on.

I roam around in Western parts mostly between NW and Myshkino

Ah so you are the guy I met in game at Vyybor a couple of weeks ago !

I died, I'm relooting and making my way slowly to Myshkino :).

I also will move up to the NW, however I have to restart. I will play with my main Char again. So if you see a guy called Chris Grau and his wife Ana Stahl, that´s us.

One'll typically find me running around between Cherno and Elektro at current, but I usually wear lots of green and tan. I'm friendly, so a long as I can hear someone, I'll make contact back unless they're pretty well armed.

Look around the most populated areas like on the coast, im sure you will find some group :D

Not really, I like to KoS.

This is why the coast isn't really the that great when it comes to looking for people that are friendly.

Edit: I'm going around the south coast and western areas in TTsKO and a UN helmet. Call out to me from a good hiding spot if you see me.