Server time (UTC): 2021-01-27, 19:33
Sign in to follow this  
broz70

Duplication bug for Items

Describe the issue: When placing items on the floor it duplicates itself, for example i placed down 3 sodas, when i picked them up i had taken the three of the floor but the three cans was still on the floor so i had six.

Is the problem reproducible, ie can you re-create it on demand?: Yes it has happened twice around the new TradePost

Time, server and location of this occurring?: Server two, Tradepost, 23:20 (Server time)

How long have you had this problem?: since the latest patch

What have you done to fix this already?: N/A

Tested on the server, it didn't do anything.

This is the second time we have been told of this happening today though so we will keep a close eye on it and test more.

I've had this happen to me plenty of times before.

Before this patch?

Before this patch?

Yes.

Before this patch?

Yes.

Likely server lag then, not updating and realising the items are gone.

Will keep a very close eye on this, thanks guys

Guest rawb2k

Happened to me too. I was trading a backpack for some medical supplies and my backpack, when we sorted out our stuff it duplicated inside the lootpile.

This happens to me a lot, mostly when the server are full, might be due to the high player amounts and the server takes time to load the items from the floor and to your inventory so you have a fresh patch of the same items before the server catches up, this happened to me with 5 Stanag mags..

Happened to me aswell just before the restart, brought some medical supplies to the FM ended up with 15 (I only had 6) morphine I just dropped the duped stuff in the forest just before the restart

Sign in to follow this