Server time (UTC): 2021-01-15, 17:00
Sign in to follow this  
Whitefur

Random floating objects in Stary?

Describe the issue: There are random floating objects in Stary that crashed the vehicle I was driving

Is the problem reproducible, ie can you re-create it on demand? Last thing I checked they were still there

Time, server and location of this occurring? S2, 04:58 CET 4/5/14

How long have you had this problem? Since the update

What have you done to fix this already? Nothing really, i'm not too sure it can be fixed

Describe the issue: There are random floating objects in Stary that crashed the vehicle I was driving

Is the problem reproducible, ie can you re-create it on demand? Last thing I checked they were still there

Time, server and location of this occurring? S2, 04:58 CET 4/5/14

How long have you had this problem? Since the update

What have you done to fix this already? Nothing really, i'm not too sure it can be fixed

Any pics?

that my friend is the power of lagging and not spawning in the things that are supposed to be above those items on the road aka the rubble that is in almost every town...

that my friend is the power of lagging and not spawning in the things that are supposed to be above those items on the road aka the rubble that is in almost every town...

^ This. Cos Arma and DayZ nonsense the load of rubble hasn't loaded in yet, it is there and will damage you if you hit it. Best think to do is slow it the hell down when you enter towns and hope all the stuff loads in OR just remember where it all is

Yes it is indeed :)

/solved

Sign in to follow this