Server time: 2019-03-26, 19:14 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
SebbePwnYou

Zombies Tooo Op

I haven't even had a problem with the current zombies. I love it. There is a legit reason to want to sneak around town during the day rather than run all willy-nilly like you don't give a shit. Well, I mean you can still do that, but there is more of a chance you'll end up dead or with no blood.

I looted the entire of Stary twice last night, only got hit once :P

Though I did have a silenced weapon

Free Medic style!

But we like it it easy :( Maybe try no zombies for a while :troll:

Ill do no zombies if SDS does no robbing ;)

No proof, only fishermen

Still has recordings from when you robbed me, all 4 times :D

I Just don't like that my crossbow wont kill in one shot on certain zombies anymore :(

Free Medic style!

Ill do no zombies if SDS does no robbing ;)

No proof, only fishermen

U used pro actors. All rigged :P

Free Medic style!

No proof, only fishermen

U used pro actors. All rigged :P

Trust me, no one can act as you guys :D

Guest neom

I really don't see the problem with the zombies aim for the head your fine and don't go running into areas that you know there is going to be a tone of them,

This is a survival horro game and zombies should be a MASSIVE threat not a pain.

Aim for the head you won't waste ammo and you won't die

Guest John Le Bear

Thats rather the point, they are zombies

Im still able to hatchet them in one hit (atleast when I tried it worked) so that doesnt make too much sense to me.

10-20 RPK rounds to kill one in the chest is the same as one hatchet wound to the chest, hmmm, it seems a little off to me.

Other than that im loving the zombies strength, makes things more of a challenge!

Thats just cos the hatchet is OP xD

nerf the hatchet pls? realism > OP hatchets

Not had any problems with the new zombies, its still one shot in the head to kill them so as long as you aim and don't simply unload into their chest they wont get near you and you will still have all your precious ammo.

The axe is not OP, you still have to get close enough to use it which can be fatal if you do it wrong.

You couldn't RP a zombie apocalypse if the zombies aren't dangerous.

I like it, for way too long zombies have almost been a non threat, they were just there, and slightly annoying, know people will actually have problems with them, have to sneak and consider every time they go to a high spawn spot like Stary, "Is it worth it? Do I really need to check the supermarket and risk my life?" Stuff like that has been needed in Dayz for a long time, I say keep it like this.

Couldn't have said it better. Zombies are now forcing us to weigh up the risks of looting. I am loving the increased threat.

To be honest I really hate it, but thats just cause im bad it is actually a good improvement to the game.

Sign in to follow this