Server time (UTC): 2021-01-15, 14:08
Sign in to follow this  
SebbePwnYou

Zombies Tooo Op

Zombies are to OP, litary i got hit 4 times and started to see gray and everything got dizy

yeah they got tougher with the new patch just as it should be.

Not a bug, it's a feature.

/solved

Don't get hit by them. See now people need to RP realistically when they enter the town instead of going John Ramboing there.

But for me it is the same amount of zombies as before. It is not less like it was supposed to be.

But for me it is the same amount of zombies as before. It is not less like it was supposed to be.

Go aggro a bunch and then look how many there are and how many are in the surrounding area. A good example is NWAF to test the numbers we aggro end every possible zombie we could then ran to the other end of the airfield. There was about 15-20 zombies following us at most and no new ones spawned as it would be too many.

Also they are tougher but still go down incredibly easy to a headshot, 99% of the time one shot.

It may seem a lot rougher at first but once you start to see how it works its very balanced :)

Go aggro a bunch and then look how many there are and how many are in the surrounding area. A good example is NWAF to test the numbers we aggro end every possible zombie we could then ran to the other end of the airfield. There was about 15-20 zombies following us at most and no new ones spawned as it would be too many.

Also they are tougher but still go down incredibly easy to a headshot, 99% of the time one shot.

It may seem a lot rougher at first but once you start to see how it works its very balanced :)

But we like it it easy :( Maybe try no zombies for a while :troll:

Ill do no zombies if SDS does no robbing ;)

Ill do no zombies if SDS does no robbing ;)

No proof, only fishermen

Guest Astycc

We tried refilling at Elektro gas, fired no shots and about 30-40 zombies swarmed our UAZ out of nowhere, they kept spawned after we killed them up to the point where we almost died and we had to escape, were they admin-spawned or because of the new feature?

Yeah...I didn't really notice a difference when at Stary Tents.

We tried refilling at Elektro gas, fired no shots and about 30-40 zombies swarmed our UAZ out of nowhere, they kept spawned after we killed them up to the point where we almost died and we had to escape, were they admin-spawned or because of the new feature?

Yeah...I didn't really notice a difference when at Stary Tents.

Both of these are a extreme example, large areas with TONS of zombie spawns :)

Also it is literally impossible for there to be 30-40 zombies its set so I can only ever simulate 25 on one players screen at a time

Oh well, at least the apocalypse has made the zombies seem more 'Evolved' after 2 years post-outbreak - the weak and slow zombies die out and the stronger and faster zombies live longer (well, I'm not sure "live" is the best vocabulary for it).

Albeit zombies are OP, I'm betting Tamaster's balanced them intricately to try and mimic 2 year post-outbreak zombies. (Or what we go off from movies, books and other forms of knowledge on a zombie virus)

People complained about the zombies in the altar castle patch... Make them OP... Hell I would even support making them harder and making food even more hard to find...

I like it to be honest. Makes you think if you should try to get loot now.

When they make you cry, then they're made right!

They're zombies, not "random unspecific obstruction that happens to be in the way of mah loot". People havent taken the poor zekes seriously for ages. :(

Next patch, bloodsuckers, witches, tanks and spitters. Plz

Yes to bloodsuckers!!! Please! Oww god please!

Also make canned food and drinks limited ..... Will force people to hunt more ;)

only if the servers will take responsibility to keep me supplied with clean udnerwear, im alredy jumpy enough as is but in all seriousness it would make things alot more interesting and scary 1+

Also make canned food and drinks limited ..... Will force people to hunt more ;)

Yes please. Well to the food and bloodsuckers. The witches, tanks and spitters can stay out.

Inb4 dayzrp turns into the next stalker game

Guest johnygt7

When they make you cry, then they're made right!

They're zombies, not "random unspecific obstruction that happens to be in the way of mah loot". People havent taken the poor zekes seriously for ages. :(

Actually it would be awesome if we had what you said.Apart from tanks :P.They are tough as fuck

Meh.

You know that zombies does NOT run faster then you do huh? :D

If you don't wanna get hit by them, keep pressing down that "W" key.

Solved. :)

I got stuck in an animation yesterday and two zombies ganked up on me, barely survived :D

Sign in to follow this