Server time (UTC): 2021-01-26, 04:53
Sign in to follow this  
Guest steveyj88

Hello :)

Guest steveyj88

So just wanted to introduce myself as Im new here :)

Im Steve and Im 26 from Birmingham in the UK, i served in the army in the royal artillery doing tours of both Iraq and Afghanistan. I love playing both Arma 2 and 3 and really enjoy playing RP servers especially. Look forward to hopefully seeing you all in game soon :)

Hey man,

Good luck with your whitelist.

PM me if you need any help with it. :)

As someone who has obviously never been in the army (since my age:P), how realistic is ArmA in comparison to real life?

Guest steveyj88

we actually use a modded version of Arma 2 as a training tool :)

Welcome to the community, make sure to post out of this forum so your account doesnt get deleted.

If you need anyhelp PM a member of staff or me if your really desperate.

Good luck with the whitelist :)

Guest steveyj88

Thanks for the welcome guys, erm how have I gone from my whitelist being 11/12 in a que last night to 60 something out of 76 this morning??

Thanks for the welcome guys, erm how have I gone from my whitelist being 11/12 in a que last night to 60 something out of 76 this morning??

It depends on some things, such as if people have donated, they will go above you and if someone has written more than you, they will go above you.

Youtubers bringing more people to this community. It happend don't worry, also donaters always come first when it comes to reviewing.

Hello and welcome , good to see a fellow serviceman , i did service in Royal Australian Artillery but was a long time ago , ya know when the earth was cooling and Jesus played fullback for Jerusalem .

Back in my day we didn't have video games to aid training we had tables and models( not in bikinis) . We also didnt have enough ammo for small arms training so we would shout "Bang" and if you had auto weapon you repeated it at a fast rate in a military manner . LOL

:):):)

Welcome to the Community! Hope you have a wonderful time here!

Sign in to follow this