Server time (UTC): 2021-01-16, 21:01
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kui

Kui here!

Guest Kui

Hey there, i'm new here but not new to Role-playing at all! I have been role-playing for about a year now, and i even run my own small community for RPing itself, which one day i hope to make it much larger than what it is today.

What can i tell you about myself?

Well i am currently taking classes in the field of animation and cinema and will soon be attending college. I like to use my spare time to RP with my community and when i want to play more of a game-game i would love to take the time to make characters and have more of a RP based shooter, rather than the senseless SOS that dayz offers without white listed servers.

I do have some questions that i would like to have answered as well.

Does this community run on the Dayz standalone or A2OAH Dayz? Maybe there is no difference but i would like to know, i do have both of course.

Also, what types of RP scenario is expected to happen? I know that people can rob and take prisoner of people for their own use and just rob them, but i would like to know more in detail what may happen and what i may do. Am i able to create characters that are minors or make traders that sell products throughout the land?

A response would be very appreciated! =)

Welcome to DayZRP.

Mostly all the RP happens on DayZ mod, there is an SA server too but since there are no proper admin tools for server owners rules cannot be enforced there. So we RP in the mod and KoS on SA.

All kinds of RP scenarios can happen except those that are outlawed in the rules (like sexual RP and such). There is no scripted events or scenarios. And the events that the staff does are the only real scenarios that are planned, yet they never go along a script either.

Be sure to read and memorize the rules. You will need them in the future to avoid breaking the rules. For any additional information either see the forums or ask from staff members, they are more than happy to help. We also have a lot of guides that will provide help. I also urge you to check the clan forums to get yourself oriented on who is who in the hostile land of Chernarus and maybe find yourself a clan to join, if that's what you are into. Also in case of emergency feel free to look out for the staff. Ah and for technical issues the troubleshooting section is the place to look for many technical issues have been solved there.

Stay safe and enjoy your stay.

The world is your playground! There's all kinds of RP that goes on, from people capturing slaves, and heroes rescuing others, to more mundane stuff like what we're doing in our clan right now: Trying to find parts to repair a tattoo gun!

If and when you get whitelisted, just hop in and see where the Yellow Brick Road takes you... You'll be pleasantly (and unpleasantly) surprised by some of the situations you come across. ^_^

Good luck! And welcome.

Guest Sweaty

Welcome and have fun!

Sign in to follow this