Server time (UTC): 2021-01-17, 22:08
Sign in to follow this  
Y Pii

No Zombies or loot

I just joined the server for the first time and spwaned at Elektro. But there is no loot anywhere and not a single Zombie in the entire town. Is this normal or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance,

Y Pii

I just joined the server for the first time and spwaned at Elektro. But there is no loot anywhere and not a single Zombie in the entire town. Is this normal or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance,

Y Pii

Same here man. I just joined today too. The admins say there working on it so in themean time just try to join S2

It must be a server-side problem we are just gonna have to wait this one out

Was this on S2? There may have been a ginormous amount of lag on that side due to TP just coming up and people trying to join and all.

It definitely sounds like a server side thing, but just in case, at the time what was your ping count?

Was this on S2? There may have been a ginormous amount of lag on that side due to TP just coming up and people trying to join and all.

It definitely sounds like a server side thing, but just in case, at the time what was your ping count?

Its on S1, S2 seems to be working ok I think. I was on S1 for a good hour or so and everywhere I went was just barren. Animals did seem to spawn though.

It is a problem related with Server 1 not working properly following the new patch.

The devs are working their arses off to sort it out.

8zn8W.png

Server 2 should be working properly, but it is very packed at the moment.

Yeah, I've not played DayZRP today due to this bug on S1, and it's like hunting for a single fish in the middle of the pacific ocean to try and get on S2 with the TP having just been added

This is a problem being worked on currently S2 is working correctly

Closing this :)