Server time (UTC): 2021-01-24, 11:49
Sign in to follow this  
Bloody

Trading Post "wish list"

Now that the trading post is here. I wanted to know what you guys are looking for and what your willing to trade for it. And keep it real. No, I'll trade that car for my beans crap.

didn't they remove the trade section of the forums because they wanted it more IG? :P

I'll trade a pkm for someone's life

didn't they remove the trade section of the forums because they wanted it more IG? :P

They did. So yeah.

I'm not sure, I just wanted to get ideas of what people are looking for and if it's worth it to even go there. If I load up a car full of guns and supplies, sit at trading post for hours and get stupid offers it won't be worth it. Like BloodBane's post, gives me no hope that actual trading will happen there.

When I ran Hijackers we used to drive to Prud and starting asking people if they wanted to trade. It's an interesting small event and people will react - do the same at TP it will work.

:)

I'll trade a pkm for someone's life

You would

derp wrong thread :P

Think this thread should be closed, as much as i loved the trading forums TP is here for a reason.

I need to find someone with any LMG over there(RPK doesnt count) and trade everything what i have for it.

ill give my l85 acog gl and ump 45 for a pkp/pkm depending on the offer