Server time (UTC): 2021-01-19, 22:08
Sign in to follow this  
Unknown Entity

UAZ file kick

Getting kicked for the uaz45something file, same as with the AK - 74 :). Anyone else ?

Deleted them and re-downloaded them.

Not a bug report, huge majority can play fine, it's your installation. In case of trouble, completely reinstall the mod using the full download.

The name of the file is kpfs_uaz451.pbo

Yeah, it's basically the new sud_ak74m.pbo

Lots of people getting kicked for this one.

I've deleted the file and let the launcher install it to no results, and I've installed it manually with no results.

Not a bug report, huge majority can play fine, it's your installation. In case of trouble, completely reinstall the mod using the full download.

Alright, I'm downloading the torrent right now, will update and keep noted in this post.

Guest John Le Bear

wait, the launcher doesnt patch it correctly? Pls welp. My internet cannot undergo another full download.

I am also suffering to this.

wait, the launcher doesnt patch it correctly? Pls welp. My internet cannot undergo another full download.

I don't know if it will work, but i can winrar tou the "broken" files and send it to you.

Let us know how this goes guys

uSx it may be worth the winrar suggestion :)

Currently away from pc so cannot look through for other solutions sorry guys

Just did the manual re-install, still kicked by the UAZ file.

I downloaded the new torrent and replace my whole folder.

All I did was close the launcher and reopen it and let it do its thing and it seemed to work :)

Did that too, still not fixed :/.

Just got kicked for the same, saw around 8~ people get kicked for it, guess its a new bug with the patch?

Ok what worked for me is if you delete both uaz files and then reinstall them by opening the launcher again should work, try that then tell me what happens

Ok what worked for me is if you delete both uaz files and then reinstall them by opening the launcher again should work, try that then tell me what happens

I just did this, and a full re-install, and did this again x).

I just did this, and a full re-install, and did this again x).

I know it might not work but try verifying your arma through steam, open both arma 2 and OA then delete the files and reinstall them using the patcher

I was having same problem getting kicked and every time i opened the launcher it would D/L the same 2 files 1 of them is the uaz file , i did what is posted above and deleted the 2 files and now all is good it D/L 1 time and now back to normal.

Guest neom

Remove said file, then update via the dayzrp launcher and bang problem solved happened to me this fixed it

Try this and let us know how it goes :)

I've seen to have done all of this. I'll try again when I get in tonight, i'll update again.

Thanks all for your help !

Guest King

Yes, deleting the specific file and restarting launcher should fix. Make sure that is the only file you are being kicked for.

Alright, my bad ! I had 2x arma installed (I just switched to an ssd) so I was deleting the wrong files.

Thanks for your help guys !

Alright, my bad ! I had 2x arma installed (I just switched to an ssd) so I was deleting the wrong files.

Let us know how things go :)

Let us know how things go :)

Oh sorry, forgot to mention it was fixed after discovering this.

The topic can be closed ! Thanks again.

/solved

Our pleasure!