Server time (UTC): 2021-01-18, 17:08
Sign in to follow this  
Guest johnygt7

John Job Bazarov.The return.

Guest johnygt7

You find a note pinned in a a tree near the powerplant of Electro.You grab it and you start reading it.

Do you think that this world is crazy?Well.. you are wrong.This world is fucked up and i'll tell ya why.My name is John job Bazarov and this...this is what happened to me.

A couple of weeks ago i got into a firefight and got injured badly.I bailed down to Cherno and climbed the roof of the clocktower.I thought i would die but unfortunately i was wrong.After sitting there for a short while i suddenly heard some shots.I pulled my pistol out as i thought they were comming for me.But it wasn't the men i had a fight against, it was something worse.I saw a woman running down the street and i started shouting for help.She climbed up the ladder of the clocktower and she offered me her medical services.To be honest with you i regret shouting.I regret not shooting her in the head while she was up there with me.Oh well.. i didn't know what would follow.After patching me up we heard an old truck."This is my hasband" she said..."We are going to help you".At that point we both climbed down the ladder and her man helped me get into the back of his truck.He drove off somewhere north of Kamenka, in a small old house in the woods.I had a feeling that something was completely wrong but i couldn't do anything.I could barely walk.After stopping the truck he jumped out and walked towards the back of the truck i remember him saying "This is the end of the line for you fellah" and then suddenly something happened.I think he punched me in the face and i passed out.When i woke up i was locked in the basement of the house.It was cold, i was also hungry.They didn't give me any food.They gave me only some water from time to time.They tortured me..The scars ugggh..the scars are all over my body.I was locked on that basement for a couple of weeks.. a month maybe?I don't know.I'm not sure.These people were sick.I asked them, iasked them why?Why are you doing this?They said they didn't care.It was fascinating.They liked it.Heh...it didn't last that long though.A week ago they did a huge mistake, they forgot to lock the door of the basement.I was in great pain but i managed to go upstairs.She was sitting in the kitchen and her husband was upstairs on the second floor.They didn't have any candles thankfully or anything alike.I used the darkness to my advantage and i managed to get near the woman without being seen.Then i strangled her to death.She managed to scream though.Her husband heard the screaming and ran downstairs.Then he saw her lying dead on the floor."The end of the line for you, i will destroy you" i whispered.He grabbed a knife and attacked me but i managed to avoid it.I grabbed a stick which was on the kitchen table and pinned it in his eye.He started screaming, he wasn't dead.I quickly got the knife out of his hand and cut him open.He died.Then I walked outside, i found an empty jerrican on the backyard and i picked it up.I siphoned some fuel of his truck and used it to burn his fucking house.People thought i'm dead.That's what he told me one day.He knew my name because he got my id and he started spreading rumours about my death.Oh well...time for a new start.But this time, things won't be the same.I changed.

JOHN IS BACK!! HOWDY PARTNER!!

HOLY SHIT! JOHN'S ALIVE!

Choo choo, all aboard the Hype train for the return of our beloved cowboy!

Sign in to follow this