Server time (UTC): 2021-01-21, 04:04
Sign in to follow this  
The Traveler

The "Player.Organized.O.O.C.Inter.Clan.Meeting Group" P.O.O.O.C.I.C.M.G (STC)

So ladies and gentlemen, an idea that is 2 weeks in the making finally commenced last night...

A Player Organized group of clans:

-TFW

-Volki

-VgC

-YS

-SDS

All participated in an out of character meeting to bring up issues, opinions, and solutions that have something to do with the RP on the server...

To stress a little bit futher, this idea is OOC and does not reflect IC relations betweeen these clans...

This group was completely Player Organized, with no interference from the Staff what soever, and it dealt with the REAL issues that are happening at the current time IG and out of game...

The idea behind this group is that, whilst one man can see some of the problems the server faces... it would take some sort of godly messiah to see them all and have solutions for them all too!

So this group was made to cover as many bases as possible, with each clan going away with a bit of homework to do by the time of the next meeting to help make the issues discussed go away :D

So Bellow is the minutes of said meeting and what was discussed (some things will be blanked out if necessary due to some of the private stuff that might or might not of been brought up at the meeting)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC meeting1 :

Attendance:

The Traveler (Host)

SPS-SDS

TFW

vGc

Volki

YS

1. Picky RP(RP snobbyness)

The Problem that some RP'ers and clans have been ignoring those whom struggle with their RP (Unintentionally bad RPer) who could instead be shown to improve said RP with a bit of help.

-Discussion on an influx of new players("Youtubers" wave was mentioned but disregarded as irelevant to the problem being arose) making this problem important to adress due to thse type of "RP Snobs" making the server less enjoyable for these new players, reducing the ammount of people who stick around after getting their white list

-Solution:

-Talking directly to said groups.

-Having clans and influential people (outside the OOC group aswell) be the role models by helping those who need it RP wise, rather than just shutting them out, hopefully influencing the public opinion on how to deal with these new people in the process.

-Make other clans and individuals aware of the problem if they are the in the percentage that is causing the problem (in private of course)

2. RP problems for bandit groups

-Bandits groups like Volki (Whom like to RP with others aswell as the stereotypical robbing) have been having more and more instances where, even if it is just a few of their members coming to a camp, people are automatically insisting everyone leaves because "the volki are coming" which then reduces the ammount of legitimate RP these clans can do with civilians / other clans outside of robbing and tourturing (which cause an influx of said banditry and in turn gives these bandit clans an even worse reputation)

-Solution:

-showing a more neutral stance towards players whom they have no motive to rob ect ect (E.G: Showing up at more friendly events and what not)

-showing a friendly side to civillians they meet whom they would have no reason to rob (for example, Volki should strive to show more of a helpful side to Chernarussians)

-Scouting areas like prud first (as most clans do) but, if an RP event that seems fun is happening, rather than leaving the area and not robbing it (which these clans actually do on occasion cause, tbh, they are not asses) they should slowly get their members to come down to the camp and be part of the event and actively show that they are members of said clan.....

3. PCBs

-PCBs are underused as a resource and, with the tradepost now out, it seems apropriate that the PCBs should be used now more than ever to stop everyone flocking to the TP in masses :S

-Have neutral and hero clans alike use these PCB's staging grounds for rp events that are not announced on the Forum

-Get civilians whom are into RPing without being in clans to set up shop in a few of the PCBs with a unique roleplaying idea

-e.g. Use Polana's PCB as a place where a civilian mechanic/ group go from time to time to sell vehicle parts collected from Polana factory (maybe once or twice a week)

TFW have volunteered to be at the frontlines of the work aimed towards setting up a few things at certain PCBs to influence others to do the same

NOTE: We are looking for civilians willing to do the same with other PCB's! If interested Inform me via PM!

-setting up an area for discussions about PCB mini events on the forums! (hunting trips, Trading days ect ect)

Task: One clan will get the responsibility for setting up the next meeting to ensure the meetings completely autonomous ....

Next one will be hosted by: TFW

Next attending will be:

The Traveler

TFW

YS

B17(?)

Fallen(?)

SDS

Volki

-----------------------------------------------------------

Now the first meeting has gone very well, we are looking for other clans and HEAVY RPing individuals who want to bring 2 representatives (one permanent one, who will come to every meeting when available, and the 2nd representative can change every meeting) and, in the case of RPings cives, themselves to these meetings :D

Please Contact me if interested!

So there is the idea

TL;DR : There is now an OOC meeting group taking place every two weeks to discuss issues and solutions to RP related problems... if you want to join this group as a clan representative, PM me!

This is an awesome idea. Something similar was tried months and months ago but it never really became a regular thing. I hope this one sticks around. Community members trying to improve the community?

kwVgtrk.gif

Although, a shorter name maybe? :D

Looks like you guys will be able to get off on some subjects. Best of luck!

I laughed when I read the name "P.O.o.O.C.I.C.M.G"

So that's why there were so many people in that channel.

P.O.o.O.C.I.C.M.G = Perfect.

I was supposed to attend that meeting, but you said you would pm me with details and you never did. Was looking forward to showing up

I was supposed to attend that meeting, but you said you would pm me with details and you never did. Was looking forward to showing up

Was a slip up and such :S Sorry for not PMing :S U are on the roster for the next mission?

This sounds great, and could really help the server.

How about a short name like

Council of Clan roleplay cooperation.

Is there a way a single person could come attend and maybe throw some opinions in there and what not?

Is there a way a single person could come attend and maybe throw some opinions in there and what not?

We are trying to get a few civies in yeah :P

just give me a PM if u need details :D

We are trying to get a few civies in yeah :P

just give me a PM if u need details :D

Get safe and vincent vee lee into the meeting as they are hardcore Rpers and know their stuff.

Consider the Injected willing and looking forward to be apart of this kind of movement. I'd like to attend, and my second representative will likely be Nikolai, a very experienced roleplayer and well-spoken, modern gentleman.

Thank you for organizing this and PM me any details that are necessary, please!

I suggest we do the next meeting this Sunday already since the patch just came and along with it a few major changes.

I suggest we do the next meeting this Sunday already since the patch just came and along with it a few major changes.

I will contact Erik and see what he thinks :P

I would very much appreciate it, as I'm sure many other civilians would, if we could get some experienced and valuable civilian(s) to represent us. Civilians do make up a lot of the game so it's only fair we have some one to voice or majority opinion.

Perhaps you could mention what topics would be on debate so we could inform our representative of our opinion as a poll or something. Thanks and I hope these continue to be useful to the community.

Edit: maybe whoever is our rep they could make a thread to voice our opinions?

I would very much appreciate it, as I'm sure many other civilians would, if we could get some experienced and valuable civilian(s) to represent us. Civilians do make up a lot of the game so it's only fair we have some one to voice or majority opinion.

Perhaps you could mention what topics would be on debate so we could inform our representative of our opinion as a poll or something. Thanks and I hope these continue to be useful to the community.

Edit: maybe whoever is our rep they could make a thread to voice our opinions?

I am in the works of getting a few ideas for who we want to ask civie wise, and then there will probably be a poll on the forum for you lot to vote in 1 or two representatives ...

Any update on time and date if there is a meeting tgis week so the fallen can discuss it between eachover?

Any update on time and date if there is a meeting tgis week so the fallen can discuss it between eachover?

As far as it stands now, it willl probably this Sunday 17:00 (server time). This is unofficial but TFW will hopefully answer.

As far as it stands now, it willl probably this Sunday 17:00 (server time). This is unofficial but TFW will hopefully answer.

This is a call out for TFW to contact all representatives (including the ones I mentioned in my PM's to eric) with details on dates and times ASAP :D

In case a small group of people want to discuss things today already(because they can't attend on Sunday) I will host a meeting today at around 21:00 server time. It is supposed to be an hour max.

We will discuss TP, PCBs and various other things you would like to hear others opinions.

If interested, PM me.

In case a small group of people want to discuss things today already(because they can't attend on Sunday) I will host a meeting today at around 21:00 server time. It is supposed to be an hour max.

We will discuss TP, PCBs and various other things you would like to hear others opinions.

If interested, PM me.

Sounds good! Can't make it personally , but could you record it / write minutes like we did with the first meeting :D We could then use the points raised at your meeting in the sunday meeting :L