Server time (UTC): 2021-01-21, 04:09
Sign in to follow this  
SweetJoe

Invalid .PBO's

Hello Everyone. I figured I would pre-emptively tell you about some .PBO's you will have to delete for this new patch. These pesky .PBOS are quite annoying but easy to both detect and fix. ill tell you how.

Step 1.Download the patch Via the launcher.

Step 2.Click the update tab after the download and click retry. if nothing is wrong it will return you to the launcher.

Step 3.Did the update option start a download? This is because you have Invalid .PBO's. Write down and remember these .PBOS. for me it was the kpfs_uaz451.pbo and kpfs_sara_civ.pbo. To correct this issue you must take a few more steps.

Step 4. Close your launcher and open your directory. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@DayZRP\Addons this is mine. Locate the files your launcher has called Invalid. Once you have done this Delete those files.

Step 5. Open your launcher and click the update tab if it doesnt begin immediately. This should fix the invalid .PBO's.

Done that. Thxs

Guest johnygt7

Done that aswell.

What if I installed it all manually? Is this issue only with people using the launcher to update?

What if I installed it all manually? Is this issue only with people using the launcher to update?

ask people who are ingame to tell you what .PBO gets you kicked.

note them down and follow the last steps.

Good guide. Hopefully this will stop all of those troubleshooting threads :P

ask people who are ingame to tell you what .PBO gets you kicked.

note them down and follow the last steps.

If I have issues I'll come back to this page. Cheers.

Whoa, I felt high when I looked at this thread. So many colours!

But thanks, Joe! Deals with a horrible problem quickly. Good job. :D

What if it downloaded correctly, do I still have to delete these .PBO's?

If nothing is wrong it will not register any .PBOs are invalid when you click update. This means all is well and you are ready to play.

If nothing is wrong it will not register any .PBOs are invalid when you click update. This means all is well and you are ready to play.

Awesome! After retrying downloads, it brought me to the launcher server list, like you said, it is a good sign! By any chance, do you guys have a vehicle(s) and are willing to pick me up? :P

This thread is to explain you guys how to fix this problems.

This thread is in Troubleshooting for everyone who is about to make a thread here about this issue.

This thread will be moved soon!

I'm going to bump this as the server is at peak time and a lot of people are having this problem.

Guest TunnelSnakeIrish

It seems to have worked for me I will update if not.

I got kicked for wheeled3.pbo... am I the only one?

So when I get into the lobby and connects, it gets stuck on Receiving for a while, then I get kicked for lobby idling for too long.