Server time (UTC): 2021-01-17, 21:53
Sign in to follow this  
RepublicKnight

Moving to S2

With the TP up now, how many people are going to start playing on S2 more and more? Just wanted to see the sort of migration from S1 over.

Guest Ketamine

With the addition of TP people are going to be playing S2 a lot. But soon S1 will begin to have clan settlements so it will balance things out. But for around a month or two i think S2 will be the main server.

But the real question is, will they both fill up or will one (s1) be empty? I think the latter.

With the addition of TP people are going to be playing S2 a lot. But soon S1 will begin to have clan settlements so it will balance things out. But for around a month or two i think S2 will be the main server.

Wait...clan settlements have been confirmed again? I thought that was on a delay until future notice.

Guest Ketamine

Wait...clan settlements have been confirmed again? I thought that was on a delay until future notice.

I remember a staff member saying that S2 will have TP and S1 all the player settlements, but don't quote me on that.

Guest John Le Bear

There doesnt seem to be the player base to fill both servers at this current moment, so with the introduction of TP, most people will be on S2, then the rest will follow. Leaving S1 empty most of the time.

Guest Ketamine

There doesnt seem to be the player base to fill both servers at this current moment, so with the introduction of TP, most people will be on S2, then the rest will follow. Leaving S1 empty most of the time.

I don't know with the implementation of TP a lot of players are going to come back and play.

Guest John Le Bear

I don't know with the implementation of TP a lot of players are going to come back and play.

No doubt about that. I just dont think they will stay too long. Any time something new is introduced, settlements, new patch, TP etc. Lots of people come and play, then a few weeks later the server population has dropped again.

I hope people stick around for a while longer than usual.

Guest Likurja

People don't play on S1 right now because its glitched and nothing spawns...

I should add that the staff is planning to add new player settlements to S1 in order to keep S2 from being the "primary attraction". We aim to try and balance out the population a bit.

And no, I cant actually say much on when those settlements will arrive or where/what they will be.

Guest John Le Bear

Im a noob, so could anyone explain TP?

Thanks

Its a trade post. People go there to trade :P

You know, I would move to S2 but it's probably going to be full 99.9% of the time. Other than that, I will definitely be on S2 when it's not full.

But the real question is, will they both fill up or will one (s1) be empty? I think the latter.

Well didn't this happen with settlements all ready. The best settlements were on one server and the other server was mostly empty.

Ah, now i understand :) ha thanks

More information :)

Trade Post Link

Im not too bothered personally, yes the trade post is epic and I would love to vist it ingame but in big settlements the RP can be quite stale as there are so many people in a tight area, therefore I would prefer to vist some of the new PCBs and enjoy some deeper RP which can be done on S1.