Server time (UTC): 2021-01-24, 11:40
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phon

1LT Phon reporting for duty

Guest Phon

Hi everyone, just introducing myself and doing my first forum post.

Here's my lazily written characters backstory:

1LT Phonsky is the current XO of the Chernarus Quarantine Force. Often disregarded by his subordinates and viewed as a coward lacking "balls", he tries to make up for it by always volunteering for dangerous assignments and suicide missions.

He usually has a very friendly demeanour , often taking the role of a mediator between his comrades when disagreements arise. Trusting and gullible he'll often fall for traps set by those with malicious intent.

Being of Luso-Russian descent, he has taken on the worse aspects of both. Phonsky is a drunkard, chain-smoker and procrastinator who would sooner spend time styling his moustache than work for the benefit of his unit.

Although often inebriated, he retains his motor skills and the uncanny, almost savant ability to remember the specifications and operating procedures of any naval equipment.

Random facts about 1LT Phon:

-He was 2 time world champion of sturgeon grenade fishing

-When short on cigarettes he'll satisfy his craving by inhaling Phosphorus pentoxide from smoke grenades

-Any type of watercraft will be operational as long as 1LT Phon believes it so. The CQF Science team believe this is due to latent psychic abilities developed due to excessive levels of mercury in his brain from too much fish comsumption

-His moustache has become so dense it can deflect small caliber rounds.

-He was raised by goats, and is able to climb and maintain his balance on incredibly steep inclines

-He cooks a mean barbecued codfish, which sadly isn't native to Chernarus

-He owns 12 cats that he keeps hidden from the rest of the unit in his personal quarters

Welcome read the rules and enjoy your stay! :) if you need anything feel free to PM me :)

Sign in to follow this