Server time (UTC): 2021-01-24, 05:39
Sign in to follow this  
Electric Goose

Is this a glitch or is it supposed to be like this?

I'm new, so I get caught by zombies a lot. I run away and I discovered that if you get against a pine tree or a bush, they stop chasing you. Is it supposed to be like this, or is it a bug? I'd like to know soon because I'm going to be recording and if it IS a bug and me using it will be considered exploiting it and I have video proof, I don't wanna get banned. I really need this answered because I don't wanna be black-listed.

Don't worry, It's simply arma AI being afraid of pine trees. Feel free to use that method, Probably every single person I know uses it. Including me of course.

Ya, its legit. Just run around them about five times and you loose your agro guaranteed.

I think everyone has used it at some stage or the other, i simply role play it as the zombies hit the branches or the pine covers your scent and the zombies lose interest.

You will not be accused of exploiting for using pine trees to avoid zombies. However, I like to try to justify it with a roleplay reason. As Jmrem1 has suggested above; reasons such as scent, branches etc can be used. It isn't a big deal though. :)

Edit: Marking as solved.

You will not be accused of exploiting for using pine trees to avoid zombies. However, I like to try to justify it with a roleplay reason. As Jmrem1 has suggested above; reasons such as scent, branches etc can be used. It isn't a big deal though. :)

Edit: Marking as solved.

My rp character is a man who grew up as a runaway child and grew up living in the wild. Hides from people using nature maybe?