Server time (UTC): 2021-01-15, 14:35
Sign in to follow this  
Griffin

Can we do this?

There is a person on youtube named Kortal who made an unofficial server and a mod for said server, Is this possible for the RP community?

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU8qEthZVMU

I think these kind of things can get the servers banned.

The problem is people are,'t allowed to modify the server files from what I have understood.

Although this would be great !

The problem is people are,'t allowed to modify the server files from what I have understood.

Yeah, I think one of his videos were taken down by a copyright claim from Bohemia Interactive so this is is most likely impossible.

No.

That DayZ server is a facked server.

Meaning DayZRP would have to get a cracked version of the DayZ Standalone server.

Which would be bad because you could be sued due to legal issues hence the video being removed.

I would like to see it but... I would like to wait for the official modded shizzle gets released.

If we use a Cracked version of the game... everyone would have to re download another game just to play the server?, Me personally do not like the idea.

so its a nope from me.

I don't see Rolle doing this either, due to it not being the official DayZ Standalone.

The guy also looked threw the DayZ files just to get un-released guns in the game which kinda ruined the hype for me...

I was extremely excited when I heard there was an AK in the game then I found out it was a cracked illegal version and it ruined it for me...

Anyway I don't like the idea

Yeah, I think one of his videos were taken down by a copyright claim from Bohemia Interactive so this is is most likely impossible.

It is 100% Impossible, We do not want legal claims against DayZRP now do we?

Its a fucking awesome mod and the admins are awesome along with Rolle for all his hard work and the Dev's hard work.

With legal issues that may all just go down hill and all there work would be for nothing and we would loose one of the bests places that has ever been made.

I do not want to see DayZRP go because of them having to make a server that is illegal due to us wanting to have a server like that, anyway that's just my opinion

Along with PsiSyndicate, I'm pritty sure he had to take his video's down due to the mods not being released yet, so anyone else that finds this out will either gets moaned at by Bohemia or they will be sued.

( As said my opinion )

#LegalLeeOnTheCase

Ya, if you mess with the files you usually get your server removed.