Server time (UTC): 2021-01-19, 15:52
Sign in to follow this  
Doc

Middle-Eastern Skins

The suggestion is simple:

Implement some Middle-Eastern clothing for members who have Takistani/Arabic/Middle-Eastern characters. I know there are skins in Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead that look like Middle-Eastern townspeople and that there are some faces in the profile editor for DayZRP that have turbans/are Eastern-looking.

There are some skins like this in the donation exchange already, I think all the default ARMA ones

This is already a suggestion, one thread in-particular is this thread I made.

But yes, I agree.

But yes, I agree.

Ah, I didn't see that one when I used the search bar... but I agree on what you said. Some people wish to role-play a Middle-Eastern person and it is kind of hard with the given skins in the donation exchange and in game.

But yes, I agree.

Ah, I didn't see that one when I used the search bar... but I agree on what you said. Some people wish to role-play a Middle-Eastern person and it is kind of hard with the given skins in the donation exchange and in game.

Totally agree, Hans. It makes full sense to have them as Chernarus is close to Takistan.

But yes, I agree.

Totally agree, Hans. It makes full sense to have them as Chernarus is close to Takistan.

Yeah, Takistan is right across the border and it would only make sense to have Takistani refugees over into chernarus. I wouldn't mind playing a goat herder....