Server time (UTC): 2021-01-22, 18:15
Sign in to follow this  
Ancalagon

It's time (Again)

Well, the time has come, again.

I don't really know why but every few months, i just loose my interest in DayZRP. It's a bit sad since i "just" joined Yggdrasil and the few times i played with them, i really enjoyed it.

During this Period, i was a Stalker, Andrei allowed me to work as a Volki Officer and last but not least, ofc Yggdrasil.

Over all, it were really nice and enjoyable months i've spend here.

But yeah, like i stated earlier, i just don't feel like playing RP at the moment. Even with many clans coming back and all the hype i had when i joined Yggdrasil, i somehow still lost interest after i had all this trouble in Volki. (Still, much love, I like you all... more or less :P Thanks for the great time)

I have some RL stuff to do and with ESO out, i have another game where i want to experience the Story. I found a nice, german Guild there, joined organised PvP and am on my way to the upper Veteran Ranks. First with my rank in Volki off, now with DayZRP in generel, i will have more time to concentrate on other things.

Like every time before, i will most likely start my comeback after a few weeks, maybe after i reached maxlevel in ESO because i won't have that much to do anymore after that.

Who knows when i want to start playing again ^^ at the end, they all come back.

I wasted one year of my life here already, i guess this shows that you can't get rif of me so easly xD

Kind of shit, my BD and 1-year-anniversary takes place in 2 days but it guess it's only right that the people i was playing with know that i won't show up in the next time. Better than telling them i would come online.

Despite to that, i will try to stay active on the forums and might take part if on events or join for a short RP session.

Glory, Death, Banzai and stuff

Florian/Oliver/Tojo/Reaper/Ancalagon signs off (^_^)/

See ya later man.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ JOIN DAGGERFALL ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ JOIN DAGGERFALL ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Only Daggerfall i've seen were the ones i killed with AqV today :P

hehe :D

See you around Tojo. Have fun doing other stuff :D

I will update the concept and send it to you if you still need it. Even if i believe you have others for that now ^^

See you around Tojo. Have fun doing other stuff :D

I will update the concept and send it to you if you still need it. Even if i believe you have others for that now ^^

Send it anyway :D. Not really tho.

Sign in to follow this