Server time (UTC): 2021-01-21, 05:44
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Shadow

RP encounters not in RP?!

Guest Shadow

So ladies and gents, today I was playing on a rather hectic PVP Epoch server. Of course all of the usual shibazz was going down. New spawn camping, rage quits and of course the occasional hacker. I began to feel like this server was for 12 year olds only.

UNTIL......

I GOT SOME ROLE PLAY!!!

(I don't know about anyone else but I really was amazed by this as the general IQ of DayZ players is that of a 3rd grader in primary school.)

Legit, it was fucking hilarious that the guy went along with it! (The best part was his RP was better then quite a lot of RP I've seen here)

Regardless here is the story of what happened. I also encourage anyone else with stories like these to share them on this thread! :D

Story:

After looting one of the gazillion barracks along the heavily modded coast line I began to move into the Industrial area of Komorovo. Of course I heard new spawns shooting zesds and immediately began to become paranoid.

I hear two different weapons firing. So I just hang back and watch for a few seconds.

One guy runs out the front of the compound,

I light him up.

One down, one to go.

I hear his friend in the industrial building talking in direct, ignoring whatever he's saying I immediately scream into the mic (In a light Slavic accent) "DROP YOUR FUCKING WEAPONS RIGHT NOW! YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO COMPLY OR YOU WILL BE SHOT!!"

I don't know why I did this, I guess it was from playing RP so much..

BUT he actually complied!

Don't get me wrong this use to be a common occurrence in DayZ back in the old days. BUT then after me disarming him I lead him away from the compound and take him to a slightly hidden spot on the beach.

I begin to question him typically (Who are you? why are you here? etc)

Now the whole time I'm talking in my current role playing Slavic accent.

But then he begins to do the same too!

He attempted to explain to me that he is a Russian trying to meet up with his friend who said he was at an airfield. I then threaten to blow his brains out (because you know American dog pig and all :P ),

He then begs me to let him go so he can kill his American friend in the name of the Motherland.

As a final precaution I make him swim into the ocean some dozen or so metres before I drop some minor supplies on the sand where I had just interrogated him. Then I ran off into the distance and never spoke to him again.

Wow.... there is life beyond the walls of DayzRP!

Guest Shadow

Wow.... there is life beyond the walls of DayzRP!

This.

Lies... There is no intelligent life outside of DayZRP... or is there?

Im stunned.

Haha, that's awesome. Daisy, myself, Ivan, and Bryce Reid went on a Namalsk server and just RP'd the whole time, but no one really responded to it.

still fun to mess with the normies.

Guest Shadow

Haha, that's awesome. Daisy, myself, Ivan, and Bryce Reid went on a Namalsk server and just RP'd the whole time, but no one really responded to it.

still fun to mess with the normies.

Yeah me and Mentalgunz did on a namalsk server too. At the trader city we got everyone to have some lunch together, so funny. People were even doing actions via direct chat eg *Stares at the sun* etc.

I answered the door in an accent before...

Guest Shadow

I answered the door in an accent before...

I talk to myself at work in several accents..

:P

It's kinda nice to RP on other servers, because then you don't have to worry about breaking character or mentioning ingame stuff. However, the trade off is you always need to worry about being killed :P

Guest Shadow

It's kinda nice to RP on other servers, because then you don't have to worry about breaking character or mentioning ingame stuff. However, the trade off is you always need to worry about being killed :P

Yeah this exactly. Hence why I killed the guys friend instead of taking them both. The problem is he could have spawned in and just ran straight back to me and his friend.

Makes you appreciate NLR a lot more.

Guest Shadow

It happened again! WTF :o

XUaMCUQ.jpg

It happened again! WTF :o

XUaMCUQ.jpg

Hahah that's amazing buddy!!

Next time we should do it together :)

I RPed on Altis Life once and freaked a couple guys out by my questioning about what they meant by "Spawning a Vehicle" :P

Lies! There is no rp outside these walls!

This is a spectacular occurrence. They are learning.

A person rped with me once, a tank ran him over

Was playing Epoch a few days ago and set up my base in the middle of elektro. A guy comes running through saying he needs help. I tell him if I were a bandit, he would have been dead already. So we talk and talk some and he tells me he has a friend in Balota who needs a pickup. He asks me with way Balota is and I point him in the direction. I tell him that I'll help him fix up a small truck.

I give him a M4A1 and ask him to watch my back and kill zombies. After the car is repaired, he calls me a legend and leaves to find his friend in Balota. 15 minutes later, I read in side chat that he died. I ask him what happened and he says he hit a wall on accident. Poor guy.

Guest Shadow

Hahah that's amazing buddy!!

Next time we should do it together :)

You can run distraction with your laggy ass while I rob them ;)

I was playing Takistan life and I was taken hostage by some of the admins, they begin to give me an OOC run down on how and what they want me to do. They begin saying "If you run off we will ban you etc". Considering I was already Roleplaying with them I ask them what they mean by a server admin, "what is a server? what is a roleplay? what do you mean by 'ban me'?

They take me to an isolated spot, and try to negotiate OOC with other people using Global. At this point I was sick of their piss poor RP and I decided to just start calling them inappropriate things.

We drive off and I start mouthing them a little more until they pull over, this is when my life ends along with a server restart. I join their TS channel and they explain all the little things I had done and said that it was the best time of their life/playing time on Takistan. I got 1 million dollars as a gift for pleasing them so much.

When I was playing as Hoshi Hyun my in RP twin bro would play PVE Epoch and we would RP all the time. Too many people thinking we were katt xD. Also ran into a permabanned player in Battle royal.

I got 1 million dollars as a gift for pleasing them so much.

tumblr_ly6dvjSj401r57d0x.gif

youre-goddamn-right-gif.gif