Server time (UTC): 2021-01-22, 13:56
Sign in to follow this  
FudgingTeddy

Stress, a whole load of stress.

Let me start with this. I don't want or need sympathy, I just need to get this off my chest, and I don't feel comfortable telling my friends for some reason. And I know that people live with worse. And I know you guys probably don't care.

Well over a month ago my house was in a state that could only be called a hoarders house, it was messy, unhygienic and had been for most of my life, this had caused stress, but not major. However, any attempt to clean it up were stumped, postponed for way too long and it became impossible to clean.

For a period of time I was having anxiety issues and couldn't get to school, anyway one day while playing dayz standalone with my friends, my sister opens my door and says "I don't want them to take you away!" pretty much the police were at our door because of reports that me and my sister weren't being treated well and state of the house. Well they called my parents who weren't at home, and me, my sister and my two year old brother weren't allowed to stay at the house until it was cleaned. so we had to go to our grandmothers.

That lasted a few weeks until they had organised us a place of our own while the house was cleaned, and well it was good at the start, we had moved my computer over to the house so even though we had no internet there, I still had my own place that I could zone out and be me again, and the pirated episodes of "The Goodies" and "Gravity Falls" helped keep my brother amused. Well the second night I got my computer back while I was cooking chicken kebabs, my video card overheats and dies, this has happened three times in the past two years and I probably need a new fan, but the other times I was saved by the fact that after mine died, he had just upgraded his video card, or he had one left over from an older upgrade. And it was also my

Well this time wasn't as lucky, and we were also tight on money, so there goes my computer. Well a few weeks after staying at the place, the people who organized us the place sent us an email (Knowing we didn't have access to emails unless we bused to the city) saying we had to leave the house, and go back to ours (Which by now was clean, but they planned on doing over things that never happened because of this.)

AND on top of all of this, I had spent the most of my school holiday that I planned to use to play on DayZRP at a time which was good for me, and for the times the server is full, stressing, with no access to technology except for a GBA and pokemon ruby, just for it to end with no sign of my computer ever getting fixed unless I magic money out of my ass, still having anxiety from school, and having lost the chance to use my school holiday to do things I had planned with friends, and with myself.

Edit: There is more, but I don't feel the need to lengthen this anymore.

Guest Pandi

If you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm always around to chat. I myself haven't gone through any of the stuff you are going through, but I'm sure I can try and help.

Everything will get better over time, I have had a massive hole through my life where I've had IRL problems, I never thought it would get better, but everything is back to normal now.

Life gets tough sometimes. Sometimes 2 steps forward 1 step back. Sometimes the opposite. But life doesn't stop, neither should you. I hope things get better for you.

Sometimes its good to talk to people that you feel comfortable with when talking about personal issues. Do you have a close friend from school that you can talk to? Even a school councillor. Even though life can be shit & stressful at times, all you need to worry about is having having air in your lungs and a place to rest your weary head.

Tomorrow, the sun is still going to come out - at least you can bet ur bottom dollar on that! I'm sure there are plenty in the community, even myself, whom would like to talk about your situation, and even help you out with it! Chin up buddy.

If you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm always around to chat. I myself haven't gone through any of the stuff you are going through, but I'm sure I can try and help.

Everything will get better over time, I have had a massive hole through my life where I've had IRL problems, I never thought it would get better, but everything is back to normal now.

Thx, man right now I don't need to talk to anyone, but I will remember your offer.

Life gets tough sometimes. Sometimes 2 steps forward 1 step back. Sometimes the opposite. But life doesn't stop, neither should you. I hope things get better for you.

Thanks man.

Sometimes its good to talk to people that you feel comfortable with when talking about personal issues. Do you have a close friend from school that you can talk to? Even a school councillor. Even though life can be shit & stressful at times, all you need to worry about is having having air in your lungs and a place to rest your weary head.

Tomorrow, the sun is still going to come out - at least you can bet ur bottom dollar on that! I'm sure there are plenty in the community, even myself, whom would like to talk about your situation, and even help you out with it! Chin up buddy.

Thanks man, I don't know about the sun coming up though, no Aztecs have sacrificed to the sun god in a long time, I am so surprised the current sun god Huitzilopochtli also the god of war is being so benevolent.