Server time (UTC): 2021-01-26, 05:43
Sign in to follow this  
Guest riley1231

Not old enough,

Guest riley1231

Hello, I recently have donated to DayZRP because I did not see the rule towards having to be 16 to play. I am asking for a refund because I had no clue that I had to be 16. This has really made me sad, I really wanted to play this and I thought I was in the clear. I had been using this page: http://www.dayzrp.com/rules.php#rule1 to look through, and I did not find the age limit on it, so I simply went through with it. This is unfair to me, as I checked the rules list and it was not on there. This is my receipt number. 1267-0943-3166-8805 Also, could I perhaps get a private link to the application or w/e so I can keep the information for when I am old enough? I do not want to spend all that time writing my 5000 word story again.

Donations are non-refundable (if that's even a word)

The only thing you can do is wait until you're 16.

I'll see what can be done :)

I'll see what can be done :)

Hmmmm.... maybe refunds CAN be possible ;)

1) I'm not sure what people can do with receipt numbers, but I'd suggest not showing them on the internet.

2) This can be found on the 'About the Donation Exchange' page, regarding refunds.

We do not refund donations. You are however allowed to refund a skin if it meets the following criteria:

You may be able to PM Rolle about this, but I'm not sure what will happen.

It clearly says on the donation page that it is non refundable.

I have sent a PM to Rolle

Donations are non refundable but I'm sure Rolle can look into this and give a clear answer

It's probably worth waiting till tomorrow :)

Hello, Riley.

To answer your first question, it states the age limit on the Whitelist Page.

Onto the Donation credits, on the donation page it clearly states no refunds are available in the disclaimer - I've highlighted where it says that;

Disclaimer: Donation items are to be treated as a thank you gift for your support and donation. You are not buying any items for the money you've donated, you are exchanging your donation amount for a gift item with equivalent value. No refunds are possible for donations made, gifts chosen in the donation exchange cannot be replaced or refunded.

If you do not accept these terms please do not donate or choose any gifts from this page.

Acquiring or activating any gift items means you have read and agreed to this disclaimer.

As for your story and rule explanations - there could be some way of getting them back as it has been done before. Don't take my word for it, but hopefully you should be able to get your information back.

Guest John Le Bear

Should have put in those 30 seconds to read the whitelist page.

gif-deal-with-it-dancing-old-1360793727.gif

They are called donations... I mean really? A refund for a god damn donation? I'm not trying to be harsh to you personally as i've seen this before but donations is giving money away freely. But hey I can understand why you want a refund but as John said you should've read.

Maybe Rolle will be nice but don't expect to get money back from a donation.

Guest riley1231

Right, I understand now, and it was my fault that I did not read the whitelist info. Thank you guys for taking your time to reply, if Rolle does not accept it, I completely understand. Once again, thank you.

I will mark this as solved.

I told you the exact same things in Ts yesterday.

Good luck to you.

Guest Vespah

A word of advice?

I think you attitude is lazy if you don't mind me saying so. If you can't be bothered to read the page thoroughly then I don't see the point in you even getting whitelisted.

* You state that you didn't see the rule. Its in the first 3 lines of text. I could understand if it was in smallprint somewhere but it isn't. It stares you in the face.

* The idea of a donation is exactly what it says. A donation. Donations rarely/never get refunded. Again, before whitelisting, you should of read the disclaimer before donating.

* Also, you say "I do not want to spend all that time writing my 5000 word story again." Yet another example: It says clearly to back up your writing incase you get denied or there is an error.

* Terra told you in TS the procedure and yet you choose to ignore her and take it to a thread?

This whole thread is an exact reason why an age limit is set, it is a benchmark deemed in which you are mature enough to be apart of the community.

By the time your 16th comes, I hope you have matured a bit and lost that lazy attitude.

Guest riley1231

I did not ignore her, I had made the thread before I went into the TS. I was very eager in getting a refund at the time. Which is why I "gave up" on page one. Another thing I failed to do was check whitelist again, because when I checked it last time, maybe like a week ago or something, it had said that you NEED to donate to whitelist. So I did yesterday, and when you had to donate it did not tell you that you have to be 16. So that is what led me to this series of mistakes, I understand I cannot get a refund, all I ask is for a little forgiveness.