Server time (UTC): 2021-01-27, 07:20
Sign in to follow this  
Hatch

Long lonely road. [Post #51 latest writing]

OoBfqG5.png

[mp3]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/198887998/Music%20for%20threads/Last%20light%20in%20the%20west.mp3[/mp3]

lUhEzrN.jpg?2

OoBfqG5.png

There is a sound that is repeating...a thud. It is repetitive and fast. It stays the same distance but it is following Timothy.

Running. No, sprinting. As fast as Timothy can away from his final days at his camp.

He doesn't know what is happening it all went too fast. Too soon. His family thought they could survive this but apparently not. They didn't consider the other dangers that this world now holds. All they thought about was the zombies and they felt as if they didn't need to worry about them anymore because they were at a camp with many other people.

*Shots can be heard in the distance - not too far from Timothy*

Timothy hits the ground as fast as his body lets him. He is scared of the attackers. He trusts no one...he is alone.

The next few days are tough. Timothy never had to be independent before as he always had his loving family beside him, They always did things together.

All he had was a backpack filled with basics goods his mother gave to him when they went out on a run. It was bag that would keep him alive for only a week.

Timothy rummages through the bag and as he is pushing the Tins of food and cans of drink he spots something at the very bottom. He grabs it and pulls it out of the bag.

He spends a long time examining the item - a side arm. A small but powerful handgun...at first Timothy is scared as he didn't know what to do with it. Yet he feels that he should keep the cold piece of metal that can achieved evil things.

Timothy is packing his supplies back into the bag when he hears something...something that he has not heard in a long time.

A laugh

He takes the gun out of his back pocket and begins to move towards the source of the sound. As he approaches a small lake he can see people sitting around a camp fire sharing food and stories. It reminds him of his camp...even though, he didn't want to think of his camp.

Timothy tucks the sidearm into the back of his jeans and approaches the camp.

He examines the many large weapons that everyone else has and starts to feel worried. Does this feel right? As he enters the camp a man approaches him and questions Timothy - he can see Timothy had been through something rather tragic.

Timothy looks down at the floor holding back tears and replies:

"I'm fine"

OoBfqG5.png

mm2QJ4g.png

[mp3]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/198887998/Music%20for%20threads/The%20Walking%20Dead%20%20Lead%20Me%20Home.mp3[/mp3]

"Get out of here, this is not a safe area" - The American man screamed at Timmy

Timmy ran, similar to how he ran when he was escaping the slaughter that happened at his old camp. His feet hitting the floor at a fast rate.

Thud, Thud, Thud.

As he is running he spots something pink in a bush...he stops to get a closer look and after panting like a dog to get his breath back he spots a young looking women.

"Erh...Hello?"

The women looks up and Timmy and simply replies with a quick "Hi" followed with a smile. Timmy was about to follow on with the conversation when a gunshot fills the quiet air and he hears screams from the Americans behind him.

He shouts to the women to get down and they both lay on the floor behind the bush she was sat in.

At this point Timmy is terrified and is close to tears; he glances over to the women who seems to be...fine? Timmy's confused.

He is shouting to her over the loud gunshots to keep her head down but when a shot comes about three inches in front of Timmy they both leg it across the road into a slight ditch were they can take cover.

Moments have passed and no more shots have split the sound of night.

Timmy's attention turns back to the, oddly calm, women and he asks:

"What's your name?"

"Dora, how about you?"

"My name is Timothy , erm well, Timmy for short...yeah Timmy"

The conversation goes on and they are bonding well. Timmy then says:

"Will you be my friend? You know...us two being lonely and all we could do with each other"

Dora replies with a nice smile "Of course we can"

Mud flies up in front of the two friends and a man is running towards them waving his arms in the air is shouting at them to run. It doesn't take telling twice for Dora and Timmy to run.

Then leg it to the closest wall where they lie down there both breathing heavily and thinking how they are still alive. Timmy is extra scared and Dora notices that, she tells him to breath slowly and she will check over the wall and tell him if she sees anything.

Dora peeks over the wall and goes silent, she quickly drops back into cover.

"Urm...well"

"What, what did you see?!"

"A man just got shot...over there"

"WHAT?! IS HE DEAD"

"Looks like it to me, it looks like the shooter ran away. Wait here I'm going to check the body" Dora vaults over the wall

Timmy is shocked at Dora's actions and before he knows it they are both in the middle of the field running to the dead man. Timmy is yelling at Dora about how she is so stupid to do this but Dora is having none of it. She happily continues to the corpse.

As they approach Timmy is in pieces, crying and sniffling. While Dora stays her calm self. Timmy spots the body and sees the many holes in his stomach - all the blood is oozing out.

He turns away from Dora and pukes on the cold grass. Dora replies with a "Eww" which makes Timmy feel embarrassed and weak. Weak is true as Timmy falls to the floor.

Dora lies down next to Timmy and gives him a hug. Her warm innocent arms wrap around Timmy and he feels happy at that moment and as if all of his problems disappeared.

If he was to lose Dora...his life would be ruined. He couldn't face another loss of someone he loved.

QuymUkn.jpg?2

OoBfqG5.png

qP9rZBS.png

[mp3]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/198887998/Music%20for%20threads/Civil%20Twilight%20-%20Letters%20From%20The%20Sky%20(HD)%20(1).mp3[/mp3]

Peacefully lying on the balcony of one of the few mansions at Trade post, Timmy is thinking of Dora. He hasn't seen her for a couple of days and when you are waiting for something you want the days drag on, it has felt like an age since he last saw her face.

He is thinking about life and what has become of it. He thinks of his family for the first time in about a week, Timmy tears up. He tries to hold it back but lets it come, soon he is crying so much it hurts. It stings his eyes and all he can taste is salt. He doesn't want people to notice but he can hear people asking where the cry is coming from.

It's a cold night so it reflects his mood perfectly. All Timmy can think about is loss of someone he loved. Every minute away from Dora he gets lonely and lon...

His train of thoughts gets interrupted when he hears the sound of Derek's voice asking where Timmy is. Timmy picks himself up, wipes away the tears and walks out of the house to meet Derek.

He spots Derek and sees his expression, it is solid and sad looking. It confuses Timmy as Derek is one of the happiest people he knows.

Derek walks up to Timmy and looks at him in the eyes for a moment before saying:

"Sit Down Timmy, this is going to hit you hard"

"Wha..What? Don't punch me!"

"No no Timmy. I was down at Prud the other day and I...I heard some. News"

Timmy's thoughts are flying everywhere but the one thought that is stuck to the front of his mind is about Dora, is she okay?

"There's been a death. Someone was talking about a young girl being murdered. I think *Gulp* it's Dora"

Derek was right, Timmy should of sat down. This news hit him harder than a train made of rock. His breath caught up in his throat and he could hardly breath. He struggled to stand and eventually had to go on one knee.

The tears were flooding, the thoughts were flying. Is Derek telling the truth? Is he lying? How? Why? - All questions that Timmy needed to hear the answers of.

Timmy looks up at Derek through the waterfall that covers his eyes. He is trying to tell him something but he is talking too fast in short breaths.

He then takes off out of the door down the dirt road into the darkness. Derek follows but Timmy turns around with his pistol raised and shouts with confusion and rage "One step closer and you'll be on the floor in seconds"

Derek puts his hands in to the air and speaks calmly to Timmy:

"It's okay friend I'm not going to hurt you just lower the gun and we can talk"

"No" - Spits Timmy through gritted teeth

He bolts down the shadowy lane into a hunt for answers...and Dora's killers. Something in Timmy has snapped, he has changed.

OoBfqG5.png

mgpGh7j.png

[mp3]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/198887998/Music%20for%20threads/Of%20Monsters%20and%20Man%20-%20The%20Sinking%20Man.mp3[/mp3]

It's a cold night at the trade post. There's a few of us around the burning barrel to keep warm. There's a man there offering me a drink, I tell him I'm only seventeen but instead he just chucks me a beer. I look at it for a while and think "What's there to lose?" not knowing that as soon as I start drinking this alcohol, a lot will change.

Soon we're drinking so much that I start to feel weird, it's as if I can't feel any pain anymore. The pain that has been there since my family were killed at the camp raid, I am enjoying the feeling.

A man wonders over and asks a few questions. With the drink inside of me I feel angry that he isn't sitting down so I shout at him:

"Oi, you little shit. Sit down now and grab a beer"

Everyone around the fire looks at me with a confused expression. Feeling slightly embarrassed I make an excuse to go to the toilet.

As I turn around to leave the group my heart stops and I nearly fall to the ground. I'm lost for words and all we do is look into each others eyes, confused and scared.

Dora?

She runs away and I chase her, my ruined shoes change into wheels as I feel that I'm running so fast. However, Dora is too fast and angile, she gets away and I lose her.

I'm looking around frantically shouting her name as I run around the trade post. I'm checking every building gaining more sweat and tears as I look. The last building I check is a mansion and I run up the stairs and peek my head into the large room.

I spot the familiar pink jacket that is huddled in the corner of the room, crying. I go up to her, lay my shotgun on the wall and put my hand of her shoulder with a smile. Dora doesn't respond and stares at the wall with cold eyes.

After about an hour of explaining to her she starts to warm towards me again. Dora sits next to me and hugs me...I feel happy again. Dora and I are together.

"TIMMY?!"

Albert...The angry CTC member who told me Dora was dead. The wicked man who tried to break me by telling me the only person I loved was gone, forever.

I hear footsteps coming up the stairs so I get up and turn to face him. His face is red and he is panting heavily, he's obviously been looking for me for a while. He meets my eyes with his own and he opens his sharp mouth to talk to me.

"Timmy! You listen to me. I've ha..."

"NO Albert! You listen to me this time, you ugly dog. You see who this is to me right? It's Dora. The very girl you said was dead. She's quite clearly alive and I'm spending time with her so kindly piss off and never come near us again!" - I'm furious now, trying to catch my breath I hear a small whimper to my right.

I look to see Dora in a fetal position on the floor rocking back and forth. I drop down to her and take her hand and Whispers in her ear: "What's the matter, are you okay?"

I turn to Albert, it is is his fault and I start to blame him for all of the bad things that happen to Dora and I. I rush out the door looking for a doctor. I'm crying now so much that my vision is blurry - or is that the alcohol?. I'm shouting for medical help while wiping my eyes with my muddy sleeve.

I fall to my knees with no response to my cries. Where's the doctors when you need them?

As I return to the house I see Dora...she's up...with Albert. She's talking to him...he's hugging her while i'm just standing there in the hallway with a pain in my heart. The pain is of a broken heart.

7Aysn1t.png?3

All hope is lost.

Dora doesn't want me...no one wants me. I've messed up big time, I wasn't myself, blame the alcohol.

That fucker Albert ruined everything. Dora and I were happily talking and he had to come along and take it all away. He turned Dora against me and that's something that I have to stop.

Derek is on Albert's side, the traitor. Everyone who I thought was my friend has turned their back to me. What have I even done? Am I different now?

I wish that me and Dora could just run away into the woods never to be seen again. We would both be happy because there would be no one to stick their nose in and turn it all upside down.

I will kill for a life like that. I would do anything for Dora.

dstQCio.png

[mp3]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/198887998/Music%20for%20threads/%26quot%3BCold%26quot%3B%20-%20Jorge%20M%C3%A9ndez%20(Sad%20Piano%20%26amp%3B%20Violin%20Instrumental).mp3[/mp3]

Sprinting so fast, heart pounding to his chest like a bulldozer hitting a building. Head throbbing, not knowing where to go - Just keep going. Timmy's running, he isn't thinking, his mind is just stuck on the fact that he has lost everyone.

No one wants him, his family is gone and Dora has sided with Albert. Timmy sits by a tree and lays his pistol to one side, rips off his bag and takes out a picture of his family. Tears drip onto the photo as Timmy recollects the memories of the old times.

The world has turned inside of itself. Humans minds have changed, shall I even say humans anymore?

Monsters.

We are all one ourselves - Each and everyone of us. Twisted, molded and shaped by this malevolent time. We have all changed, lowered ourselves to a standard of life that no one would have thought to achieve two years ago before this had all started.

The men who murdered my family got what they wanted - Food, water, basic supplies needed for living. They KILLED for some water, two years ago they would of just gone to a tap in their homes where they could of been casually talking to their wife, son or daughter - Shit, even their pet.

My family died because they were in the way of some hungry individuals, did they deserve it? No.

No one deserves this world, even the worst of the worse. To be put through this is dreadful, we as humans are all one, but this change made it survival of the fittest. People die over baked beans, twenty four months ago - people would go to a shop and pay money to get some, not point a barrel of a gun at someones head.

*Timmy wipes the many tears off of his only photo of his family. He gets up and shouts at the top of his voice*

Why! What did we all do to be put against this world? We learned to love, to forgive and to forget. However, now all we learn is to shoot, hunt and...kill.

I have lost loved ones because of this treacherous environment! I've watched them fall, spilling blood onto the cold and wet grass. I've witnessed Men, women and children being murdered just because they can.

Whose to stop the villain - No. Not a villain...they're the same as us! Torn away from their human personality by this horrid world to join something that can never be stopped.

Do you want to know what it is?!

It's the course of life...

Inevitably, the end of life...

[mp3]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/198887998/Music%20for%20threads/Melancholy%20-%20Sad%20pianoviolin%20music.mp3[/mp3]

xUZrKIe.png?2

Taken, into a cold car full of liars and the most foul. Angus, well that was his fake name, deceived me into thinking there was someone in trouble. I rushed to help her without telling Cowboy were I was going, he looks out for me - He says he sees his own son in me.

As I approach the top of the hill I glance back to the trade post and see Conor, still looking rough from his little scrap with Fish. My attention snaps back to Angus when he says "There, look, the girl!", as I rush around the bush ready to assist the poor individual I'm greeted with a man lying down, with a gun pointed at my chest.

I turn around to look at Angus, and with a look of desperation on my face, he is already aiming at my head. He whispers a death sentence to my ear "Get in the car now, or I'm going to pull the trigger".

The following journey was cruel, constant threats and more lies...

They all lied to me telling me how I wasn't going to be harmed or hurt in any way. Yet, it all hurt. I didn't want to die, I've already experienced death in a form of watching it occur - My family.

We arrived at a small factory building, I was told to go inside and sit down in a section of the lower floor. It was a one way exit and a women was standing there - I was trapped and isolated from the world.

As I was sitting there, crying to myself and begging for my own life to be spared. I discovered something. The Black Hat Militia have hearts, well some of them at least. The women, I think her name was Paula and the man, Jibrael. They were crying too, just like me, they were holding back clear emotions of pain and suffering.

I don't get it? These BHM are all monsters who lie and decieve a seventeen year old boy and tie him up in a cold factory building, just to get back at a few people. This world twists the minds of normal people, making them do horrible things just to save themselves.

My thoughts are cut when a man covering himself in a bush comes over to me. He tells me to shut up and listen carefully, he holds a radio in front of my mouth and tells me to follow his words.

I get the frequency of my friends and I start to speak the evil man's words into the device.

"You ha...have to co..me to Kamenka...lighthouse, Unarmed or I wil..will ki..kill Ti...Timmy"

After that the man leaves me with the Paula & Jibrael once again. I study them with my painful red eyes, gazing at them through my tears. I know that they are not monsters, they are being forced against their will by the man who leads them. The two are petrified themselves, they didn't want to capture me.

68XjuPG.jpg?2

9yTeygL.jpg?1

hCMFcRN.jpg?1

SFhYECG.jpg?1

It was their monsters within that wanted to.

OoBfqG5.png

[mp3]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/198887998/Music%20for%20threads/Poem.mp3[/mp3]

OoBfqG5.png

The sun is shining, it's ever so bright,

the smell of a cooked breakfast is a delight,

a welcoming smile from my mother Stacy,

not knowing she'll soon be pushing up daisies.

I look at the camp,

happy faces all around,

even though they are all standing on damp ground,

the blood will soon be surrounding.

The morning is normal with the usual hunt,

it is my favourite activity even though I am never put up front,

they say it is too dangerous for little boy such as me,

but to put it bluntly, they think i'm a runt.

The sun is dipping and we soon arrive home,

only to notice the fires are not to be shown,

I spot a light moving at the camp,

and shortly after I hear a cap.

As I look up I notice I am alone and see my group rushing towards the sound,

I hold my ground but it's mostly fear,

as I see tears from my mother,

looking at the bullet hole sunk into my brother.

I see a figure behind her,

I attempt to warn but it is too late,

the man behind has sealed her fate,

she falls to the ground and breaths her last breath.

The killer moves towards me,

Lifting his machete he falls to his knees,

As he drops to the floor a small girl is revealed behind him aged about thirteen,

clutching a bloody knife stabbing abit too keen.

Shocked and confused,

crying and eyeing the chaos at bay,

I grab a bag and do not over welcome my stay,

I'm off into the forest lost and stray.

I'll never forget this memory of death and decay,

the loss of my family will be with me every day,

the small girl who saved me, I hope she's okay,

even though I doubt she can survive another day.

6HUbqou.jpg?3

Important update: Due to reaching the picture limit on the OP I am no longer updated the OP with the new stories. However, I am writing the post number where you can find the latest RP post in the title.

Brilliant.

Wow. That was rather tense. Now that you've linked your ending to your title, you have to do that with part 2 and so on.

Brilliant.

Thank you :D

Wow. That was rather tense. Now that you've linked your ending to your title, you have to do that with part 2 and so on.

Haha, I'll be posting them on this thread and also updating the OP with them. I have an idea lined up for p2 :)

It's not as sad as this one :D

Is the man in the camp Boris? (the SOBR guy)? If not, will the encounter be in this story? Cause it was one of my best rp encounters so far ;) and the story is awsome!

Is the man in the camp Boris? (the SOBR guy)? If not, will the encounter be in this story? Cause it was one of my best rp encounters so far ;) and the story is awsome!

No the man in the camp was some random guy who spotted me and was confused to why I was unarmed (even though the gun is in my back pack)

I will include the little session with SOBR as it was enjoyable.

- Thank you for the kind words :D

mm2QJ4g.png

[mp3]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/198887998/Music%20for%20threads/Jamie%20N%20Commons%20-%20Lead%20Me%20Home%20(The%20Walking%20Dead).mp3[/mp3]

"Get out of here, this is not a safe area" - The American man screamed at Timmy

Timmy ran, similar to how he ran when he was escaping the slaughter that happened at his old camp. His feet hitting the floor at a fast rate.

Thud, Thud, Thud.

As he is running he spots something pink in a bush...he stops to get a closer look and after panting like a dog to get his breath back he spots a young looking women.

"Erh...Hello?"

The women looks up and Timmy and simply replies with a quick "Hi" followed with a smile. Timmy was about to follow on with the conversation when a gunshot fills the quiet air and he hears screams from the Americans behind him.

He shouts to the women to get down and they both lay on the floor behind the bush she was sat in.

At this point Timmy is terrified and is close to tears; he glances over to the women who seems to be...fine? Timmy's confused.

He is shouting to her over the loud gunshots to keep her head down but when a shot comes about three inches in front of Timmy they both leg it across the road into a slight ditch were they can take cover.

Moments have passed and no more shots have split the sound of night.

Timmy's attention turns back to the, oddly calm, women and he asks:

"What's your name?"

"Dora, how about you?"

"My name is Timothy , erm well, Timmy for short...yeah Timmy"

The conversation goes on and they are bonding well. Timmy then says:

"Will you be my friend? You know...us two being lonely and all we could do with each other"

Dora replies with a nice smile "Of course we can"

Mud flies up in front of the two friends and a man is running towards them waving his arms in the air is shouting at them to run. It doesn't take telling twice for Dora and Timmy to run.

Then leg it to the closest wall where they lie down there both breathing heavily and thinking how they are still alive. Timmy is extra scared and Dora notices that, she tells him to breath slowly and she will check over the wall and tell him if she sees anything.

Dora peeks over the wall and goes silent, she quickly drops back into cover.

"Urm...well"

"What, what did you see?!"

"A man just got shot...over there"

"WHAT?! IS HE DEAD"

"Looks like it to me, it looks like the shooter ran away. Wait here I'm going to check the body" Dora vaults over the wall

Timmy is shocked at Dora's actions and before he knows it they are both in the middle of the field running to the dead man. Timmy is yelling at Dora about how she is so stupid to do this but Dora is having none of it. She happily continues to the corpse.

As they approach Timmy is in pieces, crying and sniffling. While Dora stays her calm self. Timmy spots the body and sees the many holes in his stomach - all the blood is oozing out.

He turns away from Dora and pukes on the cold grass. Dora replies with a "Eww" which makes Timmy feel embarrassed and weak. Weak is true as Timmy falls to the floor.

Dora lies down next to Timmy and gives him a hug. Her warm innocent arms wrap around Timmy and he feels happy at that moment. As if all of his problems disappear.

If he was to lose Dora...his life would be ruined. He couldn't face another loss of someone he loved.

Awesome dude!Please keep these coming! :D

Thank you, there will definitely be more :D

Yeah loved these Hatchback! I heard that sneaky Walking Dead song, don't think that we didn't notice ;)

The whole time I was reading and the name Dora came up, I thought of Arcus' 15 year old character. 0.o

Walking dead soundtrack always fits for any writing, this specific track was actually one of my favorites. That next to "Serpents in my Mind." :P

I'm loving the whole thread design, and the whole text colors you're doing with each characters dialogue, it's unique! Also, is this based on IG events, does this go on and off with them? Is it strictly story line?

Anyways, awesome work, you should keep it up. :D

The whole time I was reading and the name Dora came up, I thought of Arcus' 15 year old character. 0.o

Anyways, awesome work, you should keep it up. :D

It is Dora Atwood :D

And Thank you :D

Also Part two was all about in game events

Yeah loved these Hatchback! I heard that sneaky Walking Dead song, don't think that we didn't notice ;)

Thanks, and gotta' love walking dead songs ;)

qP9rZBS.png

[mp3]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/198887998/Music%20for%20threads/Civil%20Twilight%20-%20Letters%20From%20The%20Sky%20(HD)%20(1).mp3[/mp3]

Peacefully lying on the balcony of one of the few mansions at Trade post, Timmy is thinking of Dora. He hasn't seen her for a couple of days and when you are waiting for something you want the days drag on, it has felt like an age since he last saw her face.

He is thinking about life and what has become of it. He thinks of his family for the first time in about a week, Timmy tears up. He tries to hold it back but lets it come, soon he is crying so much it hurts. It stings his eyes and all he can taste is salt. He doesn't want people to notice but he can hear people asking where the cry is coming from.

It's a cold night so it reflects his mood perfectly. All Timmy can think about is loss of someone he loved. Every minute away from Dora he gets lonely and lon...

His train of thoughts gets interrupted when he hears the sound of Derek's voice asking where Timmy is. Timmy picks himself up, wipes away the tears and walks out of the house to meet Derek.

He spots Derek and sees his expression, it is solid and sad looking. It confuses Timmy as Derek is one of the happiest people he knows.

Derek walks up to Timmy and looks at him in the eyes for a moment before saying:

"Sit Down Timmy, this is going to hit you hard"

"Wha..What? Don't punch me!"

"No no Timmy. I was down at Prud the other day and I...I heard some. News"

Timmy's thoughts are flying everywhere but the one thought that is stuck to the front of his mind is about Dora, is she okay?

"There's been a death. Someone was talking about a young girl being murdered. I think *Gulp* it's Dora"

Derek was right, Timmy should of sat down. This news hit him harder than a train made of rock. His breath caught up in his throat and he could hardly breath. He struggled to stand and eventually had to go on one knee.

The tears were flooding, the thoughts were flying. Is Derek telling the truth? Is he lying? How? Why? - All questions that Timmy needed to hear the answers of.

Timmy looks up at Derek through the waterfall that covers his eyes. He is trying to tell him something but he is talking too fast in short breaths.

He then takes off out of the door down the dirt road into the darkness. Derek follows but Timmy turns around with his pistol raised and shouts with confusion and rage "One step closer and you'll be on the floor in seconds"

Derek puts his hands in to the air and speaks calmly to Timmy:

"It's okay friend I'm not going to hurt you just lower the gun and we can talk"

"No" - Spits Timmy through gritted teeth

He bolts down the shadowy lane into a hunt for answers...and Dora's killers. Something in Timmy has snapped, he has changed.

mgpGh7j.png

[mp3]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/198887998/Music%20for%20threads/Of%20Monsters%20and%20Man%20-%20The%20Sinking%20Man.mp3[/mp3]

It's a cold night at the trade post. There's a few of us around the burning barrel to keep warm. There's a man there offering me a drink, I tell him I'm only seventeen but instead he just chucks me a beer. I look at it for a while and think "What's there to lose?" not knowing that as soon as I start drinking this alcohol, a lot will change.

Soon we're drinking so much that I start to feel weird, it's as if I can't feel any pain anymore. The pain that has been there since my family were killed at the camp raid, I am enjoying the feeling.

A man wonders over and asks a few questions. With the drink inside of me I feel angry that he isn't sitting down so I shout at him:

"Oi, you little shit. Sit down now and grab a beer"

Everyone around the fire looks at me with a confused expression. Feeling slightly embarrassed I make an excuse to go to the toilet.

As I turn around to leave the group my heart stops and I nearly fall to the ground. I'm lost for words and all we do is look into each others eyes, confused and scared.

Dora?

She runs away and I chase her, my ruined shoes change into wheels as I feel that I'm running so fast. However, Dora is too fast and angile, she gets away and I lose her.

I'm looking around frantically shouting her name as I run around the trade post. I'm checking every building gaining more sweat and tears as I look. The last building I check is a mansion and I run up the stairs and peek my head into the large room.

I spot the familiar pink jacket that is huddled in the corner of the room, crying. I go up to her, lay my shotgun on the wall and put my hand of her shoulder with a smile. Dora doesn't respond and stares at the wall with cold eyes.

After about an hour of explaining to her she starts to warm towards me again. Dora sits next to me and hugs me...I feel happy again. Dora and I are together.

"TIMMY?!"

Albert...The angry CTC member who told me Dora was dead. The wicked man who tried to break me by telling me the only person I loved was gone, forever.

I hear footsteps coming up the stairs so I get up and turn to face him. His face is red and he is panting heavily, he's obviously been looking for me for a while. He meets my eyes with his own and he opens his sharp mouth to talk to me.

"Timmy! You listen to me. I've ha..."

"NO Albert! You listen to me this time, you ugly dog. You see who this is to me right? It's Dora. The very girl you said was dead. She's quiet clearly alive and I'm spending time with her so kindly piss off and never come near us again!" - I'm furious now, trying to catch my breath I hear a small whimper to my right.

I look to see Dora in a fetal position on the floor rocking back and forth. I drop down to her and take her hand and Whispers in her ear: "What's the matter, are you okay?"

I turn to Albert, it is is his fault and I start to blame him for all of the bad things that happen to Dora and I. I rush out the door looking for a doctor. I'm crying now so much that my vision is blurry - or is that the alcohol?. I'm shouting for medical help while wiping my eyes with my muddy sleeve.

I fall to my knees with no response to my cries. Where's the doctors when you need them?

As I return to the house I see Dora...she's up...with Albert. She's talking to him...he's hugging her while i'm just standing there in the hallway with a pain in my heart. The pain is of a broken heart.

7Aysn1t.png?3

All hope is lost.

Dora doesn't want me...no one wants me. I've messed up big time, I wasn't myself, blame the alcohol.

That fucker Albert ruined everything. Dora and I were happily talking and he had to come along and take it all away. He turned Dora against me and that's something that I have to stop.

Derek is on Albert's side, the traitor. Everyone who I thought was my friend has turned their back to me. What have I even done? Am I different now?

I wish that me and Dora could just run away into the woods never to be seen again. We would both be happy because there would be no one to stick their nose in and turn it all upside down.

I will kill for a life like that. I would do anything for Dora.

All posts are on the OP

Most of the songs are from The Walking dead, right? :)

Awesome story though, the music and the text was perfect.

The last part, now i know what was going on when i was in the TP.

I had no clue.

Glad you wrote about me! :D

Good roleplay last night from all. :P

Most of the songs are from The Walking dead, right? :)

Awesome story though, the music and the text was perfect.

Yeah, 3/4 are. I love the walking dead tracks :D

dstQCio.png

[mp3]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/198887998/Music%20for%20threads/%26quot%3BCold%26quot%3B%20-%20Jorge%20M%C3%A9ndez%20(Sad%20Piano%20%26amp%3B%20Violin%20Instrumental).mp3[/mp3]

Sprinting so fast, heart pounding to his chest like a bulldozer hitting a building. Head throbbing, not knowing where to go - Just keep going. Timmy's running, he isn't thinking, his mind is just stuck on the fact that he has lost everyone.

No one wants him, his family is gone and Dora has sided with Albert. Timmy sits by a tree and lays his pistol to one side, rips off his bag and takes out a picture of his family. Tears drip onto the photo as Timmy recollects the memories of the old times.

The world has turned inside of itself. Humans minds have changed, shall I even say humans anymore?

Monsters.

We are all one ourselves - Each and everyone of us. Twisted, molded and shaped by this malevolent time. We have all changed, lowered ourselves to a standard of life that no one would have thought to achieve two years ago before this had all started.

The men who murdered my family got what they wanted - Food, water, basic supplies needed for living. They KILLED for some water, two years ago they would of just gone to a tap in their homes where they could of been casually talking to their wife, son or daughter - Shit, even their pet.

My family died because they were in the way of some hungry individuals, did they deserve it? No.

No one deserves this world, even the worst of the worse. To be put through this is dreadful, we as humans are all one, but this change made it survival of the fittest. People die over baked beans, twenty four months ago - people would go to a shop and paid money to get some, not point a barrel of a gun at someones head.

*Timmy wipes the many tears off of his only photo of his family. He gets up and shouts at the top of his voice*

Why! What did we all do to be put against this world? We learned to love, to forgive and to forget. However, now all we learn is to shoot, hunt and...kill.

I have lost loved ones because of this treacherous environment! I've watched them fall, spilling blood onto the cold and wet grass. I've witnessed Men, women and children being murdered just because they can.

Whose to stop the villain - No. Not a villain...they're the same as us! Torn away from their human personality by this horrid world to join something that can never be stopped.

Do you want to know what it is?!

It's the course of life...

Inevitably, the end of life...

Edit: Made it so all of my posts are in the OP

Holy shit Hatch. I don't usually sit down and read through whole texts slowly. This was something insane! The music and the text were like mixing together to something perfect.

I loved it! Write more? :o

Holy shit Hatch. I don't usually sit down and read through whole texts slowly. This was something insane! The music and the text were like mixing together to something perfect.

I loved it! Write more? :o

Thanks, it means a lot to know people enjoy my writing. Most of these stories are closely related to in game events.

I will be writing more, I enjoy writing these a lot :)

Just read these and they are really good! Looking forward to the next one.

I hope I didn't turn Timmy into an alcoholic xD

Just read these and they are really good! Looking forward to the next one.

I hope I didn't turn Timmy into an alcoholic xD

Thanks!

Timmy does enjoy a drink now and again, it helps with the pain. It can be a bad thing as he acts oddly when he is drunk :P

[mp3]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/198887998/Music%20for%20threads/Melancholy%20-%20Sad%20pianoviolin%20music.mp3[/mp3]

xUZrKIe.png?2

Taken, into a cold car full of liars and the most foul. Angus, well that was his fake name, deceived me into thinking there was someone in trouble. I rushed to help her without telling Cowboy were I was going, he looks out for me - He says he sees his own son in me.

As I approach the top of the hill I glance back to the trade post and see Conor, still looking rough from his little scrap with Fish. My attention snaps back to Angus when he says "There, look, the girl!", as I rush around the bush ready to assist the poor individual I'm greeted with a man lying down, with a gun pointed at my chest.

I turn around to look at Angus, and with a look of desperation on my face, he is already aiming at my head. He whispers a death sentence to my ear "Get in the car now, or I'm going to pull the trigger".

The following journey was cruel, constant threats and more lies...

They all lied to me telling me how I wasn't going to be harmed or hurt in any way. Yet, it all hurt. I didn't want to die, I've already experienced death in a form of watching it occur - My family.

We arrived at a small factory building, I was told to go inside and sit down in a section of the lower floor. It was a one way exit and a women was standing there - I was trapped and isolated from the world.

As I was sitting there, crying to myself and begging for my own life to be spared. I discovered something. The Black Hat Militia have hearts, well some of them at least. The women, I think her name was Paula and the man, Jibrael. They were crying too, just like me, they were holding back clear emotions of pain and suffering.

I don't get it? These BHM are all monsters who lie and decieve a seventeen year old boy and tie him up in a cold factory building, just to get back at a few people. This world twists the minds of normal people, making them do horrible things just to save themselves.

My thoughts are cut when a man covering himself in a bush comes over to me. He tells me to shut up and listen carefully, he holds a radio in front of my mouth and tells me to follow his words.

I get the frequency of my friends and I start to speak the evil man's words into the device.

"You ha...have to co..me to Kamenka...lighthouse, Unarmed or I wil..will ki..kill Ti...Timmy"

After that the man leaves me with the Paula & Jibrael once again. I study them with my painful red eyes, gazing at them through my tears. I know that they are not monsters, they are being forced against their will by the man who leads them. The two are petrified themselves, they didn't want to capture me.

68XjuPG.jpg?2

9yTeygL.jpg?1

hCMFcRN.jpg?1

SFhYECG.jpg?1

It was their monsters within that wanted to.

Sign in to follow this