Server time (UTC): 2021-01-28, 11:58
Sign in to follow this  
Vic

M4 MasterKey CCO problem.

Describe the issue:

The other day I spawned in near Zub and found myself a M4 MasterKey. I was super excited to use it and find all the ammo Ieed for it which was Sta-nag rounds and 5rnd12G pellets/slugs. Once I finally found the rounds for the gun, I decided it would be a good idea to test it seeing as it is the only time I've held the gun. As I fired 2 rounds of the master key, I noticed that I somehow ran out of ammo. When I pressed G to view my inventory. I noticed that all of my items had been wiped out besides my Tool belt items, my items in my backpack, and any other weapons I've had.

Is the problem reproducible, ie can you re-create it on demand?

Yes, I've done this about twice to test out my theory if it was indeed the master key that was the problem and it indeed was.

Time, server and location of this occurring?

S1 and location is not needed but near Stary.

How long have you had this problem?

Ever since I got the gun.

What have you done to fix this already?

No. I have not been able to do anything to fix it.

Can you tell me what skin you were wearing plus what Face you had + any facial options?

I will try and replicate this problem later on the Test server. As you said, its probably the shotgun however I'd like to entertain the idea that it could be caused by skins.

Of course, give me a bit to obtain that information for you.

Outfit: Mercenary 6.

Face: Martin V.

Glasses: None.

Of course, give me a bit to obtain that information for you.

Outfit: Mercenary 6.

Face: Martin V.

Glasses: None.

Okay, Ill go give it a test now.

That's a weird one :/ it always worked fine before.

Will wait for Toorik to report back and see what's up I guess

Guest johnygt7

I had the exact same inventory problem in the past twice.While i was wearing Merc 6, my inventory wiped completely.That happened out of the blue,one time was while shooting and the second one when i entered a house.

I had the exact same inventory problem in the past twice.While i was wearing Merc 6, my inventory wiped completely.That happened out of the blue,one time was while shooting and the second one when i entered a house.

Maybe it is the skin itself. That's strange. I never had the problem with the skin. That's why I'd figure it was the Master Key itself that was the problem. But it could be anything.

I could try it victor with my skin, how do i make the ammo?

If you could record it as well, that would be appreciated. You can't make the ammo which is something I forgot to mention. You can usually find them at the Stary tents if the weapon is in your inventory. Which is another weird thing with the gun. If you have it, the ammo for the master key will begin to spawn. I noticed this since I've never seen the ammo for it until I found that gun.

If you could record it as well, that would be appreciated. You can't make the ammo which is something I forgot to mention. You can usually find them at the Stary tents if the weapon is in your inventory. Which is another weird thing with the gun. If you have it, the ammo for the master key will begin to spawn. I noticed this since I've never seen the ammo for it until I found that gun.

Mh, normally you could craft the rounds for the Masterkey out of the slugs or shells for the M1014, don't know if that was changed in one of the last updates though.

Ammo can spawn anytime, was just coincidence that it did after you found the gun :)

And you can craft ammo from M1014 bullets too

tested this over and over never had the bug. Gunna solve as a weird one off

Sign in to follow this