Server time (UTC): 2021-01-22, 00:50
Sign in to follow this  
SweetJoe

Strange days have found us.

Minutes turned to hours, hours to days, days to weeks. There he sat, moving only to take care of baser needs. He sat looking out past the grave and over the water as the waves fell upon the shore.

He had no idea if what he saw was true. Tom stayed in that area for quite some time, Unknown to him joe was watching from the trees. he spent most of his time cursing and pacing back and forth. often tom would collapse on the grave and cry. Joe had an idea that Tom liked Sophia, but no idea he felt so strongly. Joe never consoled tom. He never even spoke with him. He left him to mourn in his way and after a few days tom left.

Joes wounds from Namalsk were quite extensive. for a while he was unable to move, but as his strength returned he found himself unwilling to move. He was stunned, How could this happen? Who was responsible? it seemed to matter little now, he was unable to change what happened and he knew that a hasty revenge plot would only result in his death and anyone who followed him. so he stayed there, contemplateing the wind, the water, and the earth.

One night when the moon was full he walked though the meadows and gathered some poppies, when he returned to the grave site he began to scatter them over it. It would be a good way to identify the site in a few years when he returns. He knelt beside the grave and silently meditated on the last four months.

He looked up at the moon and for an instance he saw her face frowning at him. He looked up and smiled. "Sophie...I'm so sorry I couldnt protect you, But more over i am sorry i never showed you the love that you deserved. You were you know...Loved. Everyone loved you, thats why you were always being driven crazy by them, they just wanted to share in your life. You were always so selfless. You looked out for everyone else and always disregarded the concept of Self. i know how hard that can be, even if you wouldnt believe me saying so. I have to admit to you, i never once thought of having children with you, or chasing after you for lusts sake, my interest in you was different. I felt that if i could make you happy, help you to do the thing you wanted to do, that you would be happy. I know you werent...happy...not for a long time. i know also that i only ever made things worse for you...for that...im sorry. i hope that you can find the peace in death that you longed for in life. Maybe one day ill meet you in that library in the sky..." he paused for a second and laughed at the thought "come on sophie...i know you didnt believe in that. I hope you next life will be a pleasant and fruitful one. And dont worry...I remember what you said...'We don't Mourn.'. It doesnt mean i wont miss you. Goodnight darlin, dream sweetly until your rebirth." He knelt down and kissed the dirt before rising up one more time and moving his eyes to the moon. she wasnt there this time. Slowly he turned and began to walk down the shore.

as he reached the fields north of the desal ruins he noticed something white glimmering in the moonlight. A white sedan to be exact. If he is lucky it will be operable and have a full tank of gas. "maybe ill patrol the coast for a few hours..."

>9000/10

Best thing I have ever read on these forums.

Mind blown.. :D

Guest Tyrion

Strangely aroused

butee.gif

OHHH, LEVIOSAAAA

Guise, guise ... where's the love?

Srsly tho, can't wait to read more!

Guise, guise ... where's the love?

Srsly tho, can't wait to read more!

(((Holy crap. I just made the thread during my lunch break so id be forced to type it up when I returned home...way to troll my thread lmao <3

Good read so far, but I think you need to go into more detail regarding your feelings and such.

Other than that, it looks good.

I can't wait to read the rest, good luck!

((Im going to ask a mod to close this until I can write something on a real keyboard.

consider it closed joe.

DayZRP, gentlepeople; the most efficient and responsive staff on the 'Net.

Ok thread re-opened.

oh shit, my copy and pasted reply. fuck. must change :troll:

It was a good read though :P

Guest John Le Bear

Please put a capital letter on minutes (the first word). Its painful to read :P

Nice work though!

// need to see sweetjoe IC again. We both fight the same objective yet we never get the chance to do it together... Shame.

Joe sits under a tree and begins to write in his book:

So I met with papa and some of the new watchers. I have no idea whats going on...they are all sick and sadistic. They talk about eating people and robbing people. What the hell happened? Where the fuck is sako and lenny and tom?! Hell where is cowboy!

There are alot of women In the group. Two psychotics and one complete bitch. I dont know what the fuck im doing here. ONe of these people tell me BHM killed sophie. Hired by veritias to bring her to matt. Ill find them. I aim to misbehave. I intend to do harm. God help the poor fuck that runs into me.

Another entry is scrawled into the pages:

I went on a hunt. Ended up getting caught in a trap.

Somolians. They had to shoot me a bit first before I knew it wasnt a joke. To be honest, of all groups that it could of been I was actually glad to see it was them.

I had only met them the one damn time at the dam. I saw how they can be reasonable. So I played the good hostage. I built fires, patched up wounded, fixed a tire, and drove them all around. I let them know how I felt about BHM and what I wanted them to do. If they ever catch one alive, and I stress the if, they will contact me. I aim in the future to make friends with these somolians. I have services useful to them and they are a formidable force with great influence.

There were other hostages though. Somolians said they let them all go free. I hope Vincent Miller is alright.

as I was getting ready to leave the somolians one of those bat-Shit crazy watcher women walked up. I ran like hell. Dont want any part of that. No sir.

I need to find Sako or lenny. Someones got to tell me what the fuck is going on that they allow entry into the watchers to a whole band of "Siorres". Shit is fucked up.

Well now, that's not very sweet, Joe.

(((Thank you. What I think and what I say are way different things. Yes in my head I can be quite mean. Thank you for noticing. Maybe one day ill get to meet you in game.

So it would seem that there are no more watchers. I Talked to that Mina woman. When she isnt being such a mean bitch she is actually reasonable and a pleasure to talk with. She tells me alot of the watchers died, and the rest went into hideing. Cowboy and sako went up north and papa re-organized a group to cater to his cannibalistic urges. Well im paraphraseing. She said I should talk to him about it. I will.

I also met a fat asshole while driving. I have never been happy to see him before...that is before today. He explained alot and then we went and murdered his step-son. Fucking cock sucker deserved every ounce of what he got. Selfish little twat. He was lucky cowboy did it...I would not of showed mercy.

I miss her alot. Im doing my best not to mourn you. Its difficult. Im also trying not to let the rage consume me. Im currently planning some things. I never had powerful military friends. So now I must think outside the box. Ive got one group in mind that might do the trick. I might have two more in the works. All of them share a mutual hatred. If I can use their hatred and greed in my favor it will off-set that I myself am an army of one.

I visited this trade-post. Its loud, there are obnoxious people there. I didnt like it. The place itself however is beautiful. Ill stop by from time to tine maybe for gossip and to meet someone. I do not wish to live there.

I dont like not careing. But it is a liberating feeling. I refuse to let this change who I am. I refuse.

I hope you'll play on Joe occasionally, Joe. I'm very interested in what groups you're looking for and what they can help you with.

I hope you'll play on Joe occasionally, Joe. I'm very interested in what groups you're looking for and what they can help you with.

(((Besides the first post everything else happened in game. I could never stop or kill myself Gijs. Well thats not true I stop myself all the time I mean just the other night I--thats irrelevant. Yes I am going to still be playing. How could I leave...so many people to talk to...and besides Joes given up hope of leaving. He is here till death.

oh and I havent met YOU yet. So I cant die.

Sign in to follow this