Server time (UTC): 2021-01-24, 12:24
Sign in to follow this  
baracuda445

Solitary Times

A hot chill settled around my ankles before climbing my spine, I shook it off and finished cleaning the remaining loot of a small convenience store. There's always something "creepy" about being alone, you don't have anyone to trust, anyone to help or anyone to watch your back. It sucked being alone. But I did see a man one day, alone, in a wheat field, a small posse of the bastards stumbling after him; I retrieved my rifle and took aim, hesitated, I turned away, he may have died.

A rain drop splashed on the bridge of my nose, I felt another 3 drops of rain on my mask before the heavens opened and the godly wrath of rain cascaded down purging the wicked. What has god ever done for me. I stared at sun beams bursting through the clouds a while longer until I snapped out of it. I hurried into a small barren shack, creaky floorboards, you know the like.

Exactly 47 minutes later, I fumbled into my pack and retrieved a small palm sized photo of some of my... friends. Mick, Nicklas, Eyal and that bastard staggs *Hmmpf* I smiled. Joe, oh Joe how I miss you, tears started to dribble down my cheeks, my mask absorbed them, as always...

WOW

so deep

much feels

Guest Tyrion

*Starts to tickle his Knee in passion*

Sign in to follow this