Server time (UTC): 2021-01-22, 01:01
Sign in to follow this  
Ksargent

Server rejection

Not sure what's going on but when i try to play DayZRP it loads it to the menu then instantly says something along the lines of "Bad server, connection rejected" or something like that. Any incite would be awesome thank you!

you don't have the right updates. before joining the server read the bottom and check your version and the versions it requies match.

I just tried to launch it again and it gave me the same update that it gave me last time i launched it, so i'm guessing the update isn't installing correctly. Any advice?

Edit: Just deleted my addons folder and ran the launcher, will update when done updating.

Have you updated your arma2 beta? If not you can do that easily with dayz commander or somehow with steam too, but don't ask me how ;)

Have you updated your arma2 beta? If not you can do that easily with dayz commander or somehow with steam too, but don't ask me how ;)

Could you let me know how to update the beta from dayz commander much appreciated.

Edit: Figured it out, i'll let you know what happens when done.

I'm now getting a message before it launches saying "Addon 'dayz_anim' requires addon 'CA_Dubbing_Counterattack' then after launching it reads no entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/chernarus.ilsposition.'

Have you tried veryfying your game cache on steam?

Right click on your game, then properties, then local files and then you click verify integrity of game cache.

If that doesn't work I would suggest reinstalling your game if you don't get a working answer since it seems the game messed up not the mod.

Have you tried veryfying your game cache on steam?

Right click on your game, then properties, then local files and then you click verify integrity of game cache.

If that doesn't work I would suggest reinstalling your game if you don't get a working answer since it seems the game messed up not the mod.

The game works fine, i tried playing it and it works perfect, has to be something with dayzrp

I found a little something that may be useful.

9. Errors: Bad Server Version, Error creating Direct3D 9 Graphical Engine, CA Building parts, etc?

Various errors appear when logging into the game client, such as Bad Server Version, Error creating Direct3D 9 Graphical Engine, CA Building parts, etc?

Solution:

This means that you don't have the Beta patch installed or the beta patch that the server requires you have in order to connect.

- Downloading the latest patch here.

- Proceed to use the following here.

Here is the link: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-technical-troubleshooting-faq-read-before-posting

That's basically the same thing, that you can also download in dayz commander, are you sure you installed it correctly? You can try it out with the link HatchBack posted, but i relly see no reason why it shouldn't work...

Try this if you haven't already.

Option Number 1 (If you launch through Steam)

Open up DayZ Commander and click "Settings"

e8fdc9ea19e5ee8b420b25be090e4f06.png

Then find the "Steam" section

a4f2b4983c8a49521cbfdf5b247223f6.png

If that isn't checked off then you should do so.

Tell me if any of these work, I hope you get this sorted out man.

Tell me if any of these work, i hope you get it sorted out.

Option Number 2

Open up DayZ Commander and click on "Install and Update"

0dd89594da07eea06937d451cd44fcc0.png

Then look over to the "ARMA II" box if it is not that version then you know what to do :P

79fceb2399739014c7c0975a5cc3f665.png

Tell me if this works man, i hope you get this sorted out.

Thanks everyone for the advice, i'll try them all out and let you know what happens when I get home today.

Did this solve your problem, Ksargent?

No, not yet i downloaded the beta update but it just brought a new problem.

What is this problem?

I'm now getting a message before it launches saying "Addon 'dayz_anim' requires addon 'CA_Dubbing_Counterattack' then after launching it reads no entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/chernarus.ilsposition.'

Re install Chernarus?

Verify your game cache on steam and see how that goes.

Verify your game cache on steam and see how that goes.

MAKE SURE to start both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA after you verify your game cache as it can cause even bigger issues. Basically launch the Vanilla games

Moving to troubleshooting.

Verifying the cache didn't work, i'm just going to do what i did last time this happened and re install everything. Let y'all know how it goes.

Now it's saying cannot join the server wrong password was given

It's password protected as they are updating the server. Should be taken down when they are ready with the server updates.

Hows this going? :)