Server time (UTC): 2022-05-23 02:58

Where is A Good Location to Find Other Survivors?

Guest Evan Eisenfaust

Guest Evan Eisenfaust

Hey guys, just started playing on this amazing server today. I have not met any other survivors, just me for now. Where can I find other survivors and where do people mainly go and hang out? Thanks!

Guest Evan Eisenfaust

Ok, thanks! I will try to head up there, pretty far from there right, now long run for me then! Thanks!

Prud, I highly advise against it though. You will be robbed within the hour of being there if the server is full. I suggest only making contact with survivors that appear to be alone and unaffiliated with a clan. I can't stress enough that you should go to the Clan/Group forums and become familiar with the various groups and their logos. That way you know which ones to avoid, which ones are ok to approach, exc.

Guest Evan Eisenfaust

Ok, I'm north east, near Berezino, I will see if I can head up to a different location, try to find a car on my journey as well.

Yeah, good point, I want to find loners like me, not any big clans, that will definitely get my robbed or killed, I do not want that.

• Emerald

I can't stress enough that you should go to the Clan/Group forums and become familiar with the various groups and their logos. That way you know which ones to avoid, which ones are ok to approach, exc.

That's no fun. When I first joined I never looked at this as it's fun what groups you meet IC and I then got information IC and not OOC which is meta gaming about groups.

Also there's no fun in avoiding groups as often enough they provide some very memorable RP if you do contact them.

Guest TehGreekGamer

Prud, I highly advise against it though. You will be robbed within the hour of being there if the server is full. I suggest only making contact with survivors that appear to be alone and unaffiliated with a clan. I can't stress enough that you should go to the Clan/Group forums and become familiar with the various groups and their logos. That way you know which ones to avoid, which ones are ok to approach, exc.

Yeah and then he will go like "Hello TCP or Fallen"

• Emerald

Truthfully if you want the best experience just wander around the middle of the map for a few hours looking for supplies and what-not. In a matter of no time I am sure you will stumble upon a buddy, and then you can ask them questions in character to gain knowledge on what goes on in Chernarus, and where the best places to go are. If you go this route it can bring great immersion and an excellent experience.

• Emerald

Best places are Prud or the fields surrounding starry or novy, that being said, firefights between clans are common place. Another place is along the coast east of Electro where the Imperial Island is but traffic there has slow recently. Just keep walking and you'll eventually run across someone. First person i met in server was a watcher west of berizino

Guest Evan Eisenfaust

Around Trade Post and Prud IMO has a large population :P

Yeah, the trade post is large, there last night while it was quarantined, got sick in the meantime.