Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 03:01

Practice makes perfect

Over the summer I'll be working at my summer job as well as training for my College sport(Lacrosse).

I will also be trying to hone my skills as a game designer. I will most likely be working on Assets and any other miscellaneous objects(Someones gotta make that pebble!).

I want to go into the mindset that I'm making these for the DayZRP servers, as a way of motivation and so I can do something for the community.

I'm open to any/all suggestions on Assets the community thinks would be awesome to have in the sever.

Simply post your suggestion and I will do my very best to make it a reality!

IMPORTANT NOTE: I don't expect these to actually be featured in the server, this is simply a mindset I want to go in with to give myself a type of motivation.

I'd suggest making a set of craftable L85s, with like ACOG scopes and such.

Or AKM magazines.

GPS Model.

Bizon mags model.

MK17 mag models.

Hey! I have got some experience with arma 2 modding and mostly modeling, so if you need some help, wich you will, because BI Tools and Oxygen are extremely complicated and they seem like made for windows 98(you'll know what I mean when you see it^^), you can ask me ;)

One of the most important things is wich program you use for modeling. Cause using Oxygen is incredibly hard and everything takes a lot longer that using normal programs (I use cinema 4d) and export in then to oxygen.

But thats just the basic stuff lateron you will LODs and other stranfe stuff but I'm sure after some time you'll get it ;)

So as I said if you need something ask me and I wish you good luck!

-GeriX

• Sapphire

Well, you could talk to the developers and ask if they want a little help with anything, that will probably make their day because they will do less work :P

• Emerald

I would say talk with some of the devs and see if they can toss a few solid ideas at you. Truthfully they would know what would be necessary of your time, and it could turn out to be something great. Good luck!

• MVP

I'll say it once and I'll say it another million times till someone does it.

Make me a functional and textures model of a scoped crossbow and I can config easy as hell and get it ingame. It's like the easiest thing but I can't find a model anywhere

I'll say it once and I'll say it another million times till someone does it.

Make me a functional and textures model of a scoped crossbow and I can config easy as hell and get it ingame. It's like the easiest thing but I can't find a model anywhere

I'll give it a shot. I use Maya for models is that ok?

Or AKM magazines.

GPS Model.

Bizon mags model.

MK17 mag models.

Very good suggestions, but isn't there already a AKM mag model in the game?

Or AKM magazines.

GPS Model.

Bizon mags model.

MK17 mag models.

Very good suggestions, but isn't there already a AKM mag model in the game?

My AKM mags say no.