Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 03:48

Require Help

Reaper

• Sapphire

Hey DayZRP Community :)

Most of you know I have made a clan called Death Angels, I need help with it.

The main thing I require help with is the Clan Image, I need a new one and I have no clue on how to use photoshop.... I do to a point and then my mind goes blank, So what I am asking is if there is anyone that wouldn't mind trying to make my clan a Image, Death Angels is infact a mercenary group so

The list below is the sort of thing I would like, this isn't a do it now thing this is like is there anyone out there that could be arsed to help me out

- Skull ( Or a Falling angel or something to do with mercenaries )

- Fire or snakes

- Death Angels writing on it

- Transparent

^^

They are the four main things that I would like in it but as I said before this is a " Is there anyone that can be arsed to do this for me since I have no clue how to work photoshop "

Thank you :)

• Emerald

Easiest way to do it, is getting pictures yourself that you like and telling people how you want it to be made. There are plenty of people there to help you, but people aren't really willing to do it if you, yourself don't know what you want.

Get pictures you like.

Tell the person how you want it.

• Sapphire

Easiest way to do it, is getting pictures yourself that you like and telling people how you want it to be made. There are plenty of people there to help you, but people aren't really willing to do it if you, yourself don't know what you want.

Get pictures you like.

That's the point there are no pictures that I like, I don't have a clue what type of picture that would represent Death Angels, except the Reaper but there are no pictures that might fit DayZRP

• Emerald

Get pictures you like.

That's the point there are no pictures that I like, I don't have a clue what type of picture that would represent Death Angels, except the Reaper but there are no pictures that might fit DayZRP

Well it would be harder for the person making it, as he has to worry about you liking it or not. Just google pictures such as "Cool mercenary logos" It might sound stupid, but that's how I found my clan logo and just sent it to a friend who used photo shop, told him what to do and it was done within 10 minutes

• Sapphire

xp5oJpM.png

Something along the lines of this would be cool if anyone could do that please, I will also pm a friend to see if he can do something along the lines of this, but I doubt he will be able to lol.#

But instead of having that skull that is in that picture on it maybe having the Death Angels classic skull on it

TfHqWnF.png

^^^^^^

The above skukk, Which I will try and get my friend to do if he ever gets on his computer anymore >.<

• Sapphire

I can give it a go. I'll do it in about an hour :)

• Sapphire

Thank you Hatchback :) <3 forever loved :D

• Sapphire

tumblr_lyfak24ejt1ro91bjo1_500.gif

But don't thank me until it is actually done ;)

• Sapphire

tumblr_lyfak24ejt1ro91bjo1_500.gif

But don't thank me until it is actually done ;)

Ok :) I will hold back on the thank you until you are done :)

• Sapphire

Pm'd you the outcome

• Sapphire

Pm'd you the outcome

It's great :) I would have liked the Death Angels name in it tho but this will do <3

Thank you HatchBack its great :D

• Sapphire

Pm'd you the outcome

It's great :) I would have liked the Death Angels name in it tho but this will do <3

Thank you HatchBack its great :D

The name part was pretty tricky, I left it so you could edit it though. Would you like me to send you the .psd file?

• Sapphire

Nah dont worry about it HatchBack :) its fine :)